Holiday Sex

Sitting here with the hump right now..all i can smell is wet soggy dog!

Have a lush time, and dont forget the postcard 😉. X

How's it all been going...

We have had fun in pools in Mexico and Dominican Republic

Adds a bit of excitement everyone watching when they have no idea why we are both bopping about in middle of pool 😂

edited by mod

1 Like

We are at it constantly on holidays :joy: so good when we’ve got nothing to stress about and can just go for it whenever we fancy it. Our last holiday we had a jacuzzi bath in our room and made the most of that

1 Like

exactly stress free and can ride everything in sight nothing better than getting bucked on the balcony and people seeing, such a rush lol

1 Like

On holiday at the moment and our sex drive is in overdrive. We have also been hit on by two couples looking to swap but we didn’t much fancy them. Both couples were older, a lot older than us.

I know, it’s the best isn’t it!?

I’m surprised to hear you say that. I didn’t think anyone used condoms anymore!

Love holiday sex, especially on the balcony :hot_face:

2 Likes

yes there’s something so sexy about getting bucked over a balcony

2 Likes

A few years ago a maid walked in on me shagging my Mrs doggy style in a Prague hotel. My Mrs was too in the moment to notice but the maid bushed and said sorry. I waved my hand to beckon her into the room, half jokingly half hopefully but she “no, no, no, sorry, sorry, no, sorry”

1 Like

The same happened to us in a Cardiff hotel, I was standing near the edge of the bed, with my OH on her back with her legs wide apart, when a maid walked in and had a fully clear view of us. Nothing was said and off she went.

2 Likes

always worth a shot :smiley:

1 Like