Holidays

Just over 4 weeks till holiday time and off to Ithaca wooooop! Who else is counting down the days and weeks till sunshine !!

Where off to Spain (Marbella) this time next week.Cant wait for some lovely sunshine and tme alone together without work and life pressures.

I do envy those who take summer holidays. Unfortunately for me becasue of my position , if I take lots of time off the firm will be in a mess for when I get back as I don't currently have anyone able to cover. I tend to make this up around Christmas when I have the full nearly 3 weeks off as the firm and the building sites are normally closed for much of this period. So for summer it tends to be Fridays and Mondays making long 4 day weekends.

I'm in Crete as we speak! 10 days and no work. Bliss ☀️☀️☀️

Enjoy sexybabe! X

I shouldnt have looked at this post... no holidays for us 😭

Off for my first naturist holiday in a few weeks! Excited!

I'm going to Cornwall next week and I can't flipping wait. Weather is looking ok too. Not quite bikini weather though.

We're off to Disneyland Paris in about 55 days....not exactly a holiday for romance and sexy time...but we'll see, as it's the OH birthday while we're there ;)

not going on holiday this year but looking at getting one booked!

been in a lot of debt for a while and finally managed to get one of my loans paid off, so going to try and save as much as possible over the next year or so and hopefully do 10 nights in Mexico !

I'm reading the sat on my sun lounger in Mexico , it's 31c with beer on the table , only another 9 days of paradise 😆

I'm looking forward to my first overseas holiday in 10 years this summer.
However, I wish we were going somewhere cooler. I also know that as the time gets closer anxiety shall creep in too. Doing it for the kids. Doing it for the kids.

Buggering double post

No holidays planned 😭 I might see if I can arrange a couple of days in a cheap hostel in Europe in June.

Sum Sub wrote:

I'm looking forward to my first overseas holiday in 10 years this summer.
However, I wish we were going somewhere cooler. I also know that as the time gets closer anxiety shall creep in too. Doing it for the kids. Doing it for the kids.

Is it the flying that makes you anxiouse? I'm a big believer in hypnotherapy, as it worked for me. I use to get unbelievably anxiouse before exams, to the point of vomiting, but after hypnotherapy I'm much more in control. Might be worth a try.

We are going on the Norfolk Broads on a boat at the end of June, I can't wait.

i'm the lucky b*****d who lives in Spain, but no holiday plans for this year.

As it happens we have had, so my friends tell me the wettest and coldest winter for over 15 years, and we still had our gas fires on last week. However it looks like the weather has finally broken as the last 3 days have been lovely.

Fun Louise, I seem to remember you talking about a boat recently, do you have one? done a bit of boating over the years, including Norfolk Broads, great fun, and lovely people, who are only to willing to help people. We are actually thinking of having a holiday next year over in England on a boat.

Off to the Croatian Islands in a few weeks. Told theres lots of remote beaches, so hopefully plenty of opportunity to get my kit off. Can't wait.

KirstyLee and Bazboy I'd love to go to Mexico, it's on my list! I'm in Crete now, then Madeira and Fuerteventura later this year. I'm booking Italy and Croatia next year, and I want to do a long haul the year after - either Mexico or Thailand.

Mexican food is the bees knees!

LoneRanger Croatia looks amazing. I've been once on a city break. The coast looks beautiful!

Not jetting off anywhere but looking forward to a first weekend away together for 2 & a half years next weekend, if we're conspicuous by our absence next week, there's probably a good reason... 😉