Holidays/vacation

Anyone got any nice holidays/vacations coming up this year? I’m going Turkey in a few weeks and I’ve booked Egypt for November. I’m also going New York in January for a short break.

I would love to hear where everyone likes to holiday and where you are all planning next.

If I’m not searching for sex toys it’s holidays :joy:

5 Likes

Fuerteventura for us this year and I can not wait to be by the beach :heart:

2 Likes

That’s the only canary island I haven’t been to yet

1 Like

Just back from North Yorkshire and have 2 trips to Tenerife this year booked

1 Like

I went Tenerife last year and loved it!! We had amazing weather in December

3 Likes

Nowhere as yet but certainly looking for this year.

1 Like

Got 3 Devon holidays booked, one to escape a landmark birthday! :joy:

3 Likes

Last time I left the country I was 8 years old so if the opportunity came to go somewhere/anywhere I’d probably leap onto it haha :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve never been Devon or anywhere down on that cost so jealous

1 Like

It’s beautiful down there.

1 Like

Rhodes for us this year, literally so excited to get away to foreign land.

1 Like

I hope you have a fantastic time :smile:

1 Like

We tour Europe on a motorbike.

We’ve booked the return ferry trip from North Shields to Ijmuden (Amsterdam) then once we dock we’ll make it up as we go along for 2 or 3 weeks. We don’t plan a route or book accomodation. We just go wherever we fancy till its time to come home .

4 Likes

Fuerteventura for us , September. We were there in December loved it and great nudist beaches too

3 Likes

Born & raised on the North Devon coast, it’ll always be home :heart:

We did Mexico in October & I would love to say we are going back because it was amazing but sadly looking at the prices for our family of four I don’t think so! We’re going home to Devon for a week in May, possibly 2. Hoping to get maybe a Canaries or Turkey break in August. Alton Towers for a short break Scarefest in October. Maybe a couple of nights away just the OH & I in December.

4 Likes

North Devon is where i love! Went in March and on the way home i could feel it suddenly become much colder as we approached Bristol, spring had already sprung down there!

2 Likes

Just had a weekend in Rome, Turkey, and 2 x bus man’s holidays (away with work) - south Africa for 7 weeks and possibly Japan for 1

2 Likes

Nowhere this year, hoping to go potters in Norfolk in November for long weekend with a friend.

3 Likes

We are in London next week for 4 days with the kids and Weymouth at the back end of August all sorted and can’t wait to get a break away :+1:

2 Likes

I’m going hiking in the Highlands next month for a week :mountain::hiking_boot:

6 Likes