Any off on holidays this year?

Hey guy's

Anyone off any where nice at all? Where too? :0) xx

just did a mini cruise at the weekend to bruges with the mrs. only 3 days away but i do enjoy it. sex on a boat is always fun :)

n possibly a few short week/long weekends camping in the dales or lake district to do some mountain biking.

would have liked to have had a sunny beach hol abroad but we're not gunna be able to afford it :(

off to cuba in may, so looking forward to it

Going to the south of France end of may with 11 other friends - should be very fun x

cuba and a group trip to the south of france sounds rather good to me!

going to Burgundy in May

If the annual leave gets approved (pretty please!!!) then a week in Gran Canaria in 6 weeks time, cant wait! Dont want to get my hopes up though in case the leave isn't authorised :-(

18 days in Canada from 25th May, and then in August I am going to Australia

I've always promised myself that one day I would and if I leave it much longer I will be too old to enjoy it

A night in a hired sex dungeon for us! Cannot wait, never done anything like it before :)

Florida in May, then the big move in aug / sept!

Cornwall in june/july/july (when we can get time off work)

America in november for thanks giving and my mums wedding celebration.

Three week road trip from New York to LA with two of my best friends. Booya!

x

Honey moon in August. I dont know wear we are going as its a present xxx

Just back from Amsterdam, off to France in August.

Away 2 Isle of Mull on thurs then going to Cape Verde in June.

let me know how cape verde is margiemoo, we looked at going there but ended up choosing cuba

Not really going on holiday as such but spending a night in a hotel in Canterbury soon and a night in Gravesend. Then in June I'll be spending a couple of nights in a penthouse apartment but that's just in my own city. I was thinking about doing it in Leeds or Manchester but decided it wouldn't be worth the travel costs as I'll just be spending most of my time in the apartment anyway having lots of sex.

Going to Butlins in minehead for the kids :) in may there only 3 and 1 so there going during the toddler weeks so shoulb be fun x

not a holiday as such but will most likley be going to London for a weekend ( to attend work functions - but will have some free time)

Haven't booked one yet but we're hoping to get a good late deal for june/july. I'm actually more excited for next year, the OH is taking me away for my 21st birthday, he won't be telling me where we're going until we're in the airport! Soo excited. Still over a year away though.