hollow buttplugs

Anyone tried these? Looking for something different. X

Hey ghost785 

Welcome to the forums! 

If there's a good example of a hollow butt plug on Lovehoney you could link us to that would really help us help you. I couldn't find one to reference.

Also, what would you like to know abotu them? Do yo have any specific questions? I'm sure some of our members will be happy to offer you any insight they have, but the more information you give us, the better we can help :) 

When you get a mo, pop over to the Forum Rules and Photo Guidelines just so you're familiar with the way things work around here :) 

Thanks! 

I'm guessing you mean hollow as in, they kind of hold the bumhole open / allow easy access inside? Almost like an anal speculum. I've seen those before, but haven't yet tried one, so I can't really help.

There doesn't appear to be any currently stocked by LH. Not sure if they ever have or not.

To be honest, I'd like to try something like this, too. I have a sensitive starfish, so to speak, and I wonder if adding one of these to the warm up routine would help me 'accept' my SO's girth.

Might have a search around to find some ideas for the Pander to Me thread.

Hollow as in with an empry chamber for a vibe to be inserted? Or as in like a tube?

Found a link, but will put it in the pander to me thread. X

Lovehoney used to sell clear plugs with a red insert which could be removed after insertion to hold the anus open. The reviews were Luke warm from recollection.
The other possible one is the ceramic plug which can be filled with different temperature liquids. I thought that looked fun.