Hollow strap ons

Hello all! In a previous post I discussed my problems with ED and got some really great advice which I’m working on at the moment. In the mean time I’m thinking of using a hollow strap on to build confidence that I can give pleasure regardless of my own performance. That led me to hollow strap ons. I am probably about standard penis wise, 6 to 6.5 inches when I can get erect and maybe an inch and a quarter to a half diameter (4 to 4.75 circumference ?). I don’t want anything massive at least at first but I’m concerned that the 6-7 inch ones will be a problem if I do suddenly get hard! I’d prefer a snug fit that’s big on girth than something very long. Does anyone have any suggestions or experiences with these kinds of strap ons? Thanks in advance, Dave

edit, I just reread the problem, sorry

Hi Dave, we've used this one: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39455 and although my OH did manage to fit himself inside it he said it felt very snug and he's of average proportions. Yes we both had a good experience with it for the first 3 or so times that we used it but as time went on ( and after I submitted my review on this ) he said it began to feel more and more uncomfortable to the point where he had to take it off

There really isn't a huge amount of room inside the dildo and this seems to be the main problem as far as I can tell from other reviewers. It'll probably be alright if your soft or semi erect but you might find it a squeeze if you do suddenlly get hard.

Not very helpful I know but maybe someone else will have some better suggestions for hollow strap ons.

My penis is only 3 and a half inches long when hard, so I told my wife we should try a hollow strap-on. We got the 6 inch fetish strap-on and we used it for about a year until my wife told me she would like to try a longer strap-on so we got the 8 inch and we use it all the time now. I found out that before I would have to make her cum with my fingers, then I would only last a few seconds before I would cum but now I can make her cum with the strap-on and I can last for over an hour

1 Like