Wider/Softer Hollow Strap on?

Hi everyone! I have bought "Fetish Fantasy Unisex Hollow Strap-On 8 Inch" from Love Honey as I suffer from premature ejaculation and thought this would help. Unfortunately, no matter how much lube we use I can't get it on! I am about 5.5 inches but thicker than average. It would be ok if the material was softer and stretchier but it's quite firm.

Does anyone know if there are wider ones available?

I have also tried item "Renegade Rubber Latex Pants with Penis Sheath" which worked great but my partner suffers from a latex allergy so not ideal!

Thanks very much, any help/advice appreciated!

I have been looking into the various penis sleeves and extenders that have, at most, just a loop round the balls as a restraint. From the reviews it seems the trick is to squeeze the air out of the thing and let the vacuum pull you into the thing. I suspect that putting the thing on flaccid would help - chastity cages are about the same (~1.25 inch bore) and while they don't go on when erect they do accomodate a large cock if done flaccid.

1 Like

As a follow-up, Ii have just bought this:-

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38145

And getting it on was also quite difficult with it simply wanting to fall off before I got the ball strap in place despite getting most of the air out. In the end I found that getting the ball strap in place first and then thrading into it with a length of small bore silicone tubiing (model aircraft fuel tubing to be exact) running down to the end as a way out for the air I was able to get it on with no air at all inside. At this point it became quite tenacious and was obviously going to stay on very well.

Interestingly only a small amount of air left at the tip is needed to spoil this so with a non-transparent one where it would not be possible to see the air I imagine it could be rather tricky.

If they made the things with a one-way valve in the tip it would all be a breeze!

1 Like