Home Alone, what to do...

Ever been sat at home just not knowing what to do?

There’s only so many box set you can watch...

JVWH

I've got a patch of land that needs de-weeding again! You dont want to know the size of it. ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Then theres the main garden, the villa needs a repaint including ALL the window frames (scheduled for next year) The planting of the fruit trees is again booked in for next year, but I could bring it forward a few months. Take your pick!

What retirement? ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

If I'm alone, no doubt: Magic Wand and glass dildo out to play.

If the family is around: household chores, shopping, cooking, washing, etc. When all is done, manicure and pedicure and a glass of Baileys.

Find myself in this position more often than I'd care to at the mo, I'm just rationing house work to keep me occupied in the evenings, tonight will be bins, recycling and ironing followed by a trawl of the net for a willing partner while watching the football.

Last night cleaned the kitchen, bathed n shaved and, trawled the net for a willing partner while watching the football, Thursday I will have the kids so will feed and water them before putting them to bed before trawling the internet for a willing partner while watching the football...

Pattern emerging here!

Sleep.

Eat. 

More sleep. 

Netflix. 

Sleep. 

Ultimate plan right there. You're welcome :)

I second jess, that plan sounds perfect... if you can fit in some cookie baking I'll be in heaven

Home alone - Heaven ! Love having the house to myself, never get bored, I would have a list of things that have to be done, then a few things it would be nice to get finished but not urgent and then walk the dogs and I would have to have some "me time" then cook supper.

I was looking forward to home alone time this week but late last week I was invited to four job interviews (three are on Tuesday - two of which are lecturer job interviews). So my relaxing weekend ended up being all about learning to use Photoshop, revising formulae, creating a learning activity, writing lesson plans and trying to find my passport.

I swear that I'm going to spend the whole Festive Perineum sleeping.

Value it while you can!