Saturday night shenanigans.

It was the OH birthday yesterday and mine is on Sunday. We have the rare treat of a babysitter tomorrow night but having not had a day off for three weeks neither of us know what to do with ourselves. Do we go out and let our hair down, only to come back late and know all we'll do is fall asleep or dump the sitter and try an remember how to have some fun at home?

Any thoughts folks?

Deffinately go out, let your hair down, just enjoy eachothers company and have fun

I'd stay in and have a fun, relaxing night together at home, but if you've already got a sitter, that's not really an option.

So, go out, have fun! Nice meal, do something you love together, treat yourselves :)

I'd go out, get a breakaway from the house, just ye time, have a meal, drinks and some outdoor fun... Who says u need to be at home for that .. Enjoy whatever ye get up too.. 😉

Take a picnic (a sophisticated one) find somewhere high up and watch the sun set over your picnic

All cool. Unfortunately I'll be chasing the sunset on my way home from work. I know I fancy a night in, but suspect my wife won't. I'm wondering whether leaving her pearl panties out for her in the morning may give us the best of both worlds tomorrow night.

Have fun go out iif you have remote toys use them go out have some adult time enjoying and reconnecting to each other

Go out have some fun, then come home get rid of sitter, and have more fun.

I agree just go out for a nice meal and enjoy each other's company. :)

Have a lovely time!

I agree just go out for a nice meal and enjoy each other's company. :)

Have a lovely time!

sooo how did it go?!