Homemade

This is going to sound cheap and weird. but i REALLY want to use a sex machine so i can be thrusted into without having to use my hands to hold the dildo or use a suction cup as i can never find good positions.

However, sex machines are roughly £250 and upwards. So i was wondering if there was anyway i could build my own one! im not SUPER handy but i can make bits and bobs, i have powertools and all that but i just cant think how to do it, if anyone has any experience any help would be welcome!

if not then i'll just sit here and cry ;~;

Haha! Don't cry :) we want one too! But same boat. I can't really justify spending that much one one toy! Never thought of building one.

Have you tried googling it for tips? I'm Totally about to do that now lol

The most used motor is a windscreen wiper motor, use the first linkage to conect to a rod in a linear bearing that conveys the rotory movement into a thrusting movement. Add to that a switch to give either a variable speed or use the original two speed and intermitant!!

Now add a vaculock and dildo.

If you use a battery make sure it's a gell type not one that will spill acid. 

Dont cry get that pen and paper out.

ah right, have you any idea where i could pick the parts up without looking like im building one aha :P

I picked up an old aluminium camera case (small suitcase) at a carboot sale (Little did they know) ideal 'caus it had smooth corners. I placed the thruster near the top.

So when it was lying down, and you were lying down, you could put one leg over. then stand it up and do doggy. Stand it on it's end and squat for as long as you can!!!

Food for thought there for you.

Get pen to paper and search the bay!

If you're good with wood (excuse the pun) then I know there are DIY plans online for the Monkey Rocker! A quick google search will take you there ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

also, this will sound stupid but how would the linear bearing change rotary movement to linear thrusting?

Imagine a steam engine, a railway engine. The circular motion is the wheel (wiper motor) You need the conecting rod from the donor car to conect to the rod in a linear bearing (like the pistons of the steam train) The other end of the rod will have a vaculok on the end for your dildo or if you can make a clamp and fit a fleshlite.

If that makes sence?

aah right, so on the motor itself is there some kind of plate to increase the turning motion or is it connected directly to the rod? sorry for so many questions but you seem knowledgeable

Not a stupid question at all!!! It's a bit tricky to explain, but there's a good demonstration of one in the movie Burn After Reading: http://youtu.be/IUm2Im3SvtU ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

you could have a dig through you tube loads on there

No most motors are a fixed stroke, rotating like the hand on a clock, but saying that it's about 4" so more than enough.

Here's a good diagram: http://www.orgasmalley.com/diyparts.htm

ScotishSweethearts. Briliant.

I've been trying to work one out for an exercise bike. You just need to put a cover on the seat (remove the dildo first) and visitors will never know!

ScotishSweethearts That second diagram was what I was trying to describe. Loads of info there.

Saved for future.

Ahahaha, that's brilliant Brum!!! Better still, increase the resistance to really work for your orgasm!!!!!

I'm glad I can be useful! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Thank you all i will look into it and maybe report back with how i do!

Fab! Look forward to hearing back with your progress Hezzah ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)