Horney Sex with audience

Whenever I get really horney I have the urge go public, I know it’s against the law so I never do but just the thought makes me so turned on.

I go to sex party’s just to watch and masturbate as this is all I need to do.

Does anyone else have similar thoughts?

3 Likes

Just a gentle reminder it’s against the forum rules to have pictures of genitalia :slightly_smiling_face: Even through clothing the genitalia have to be covered. It’s all the photo rules :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Yes, absolutely. There are periods when we feel more ‘liberated’ and open to the idea of being watched or watching others. We’ve yet to act on it and it may just be a fantasy that remains just that. But we are thinking of visiting a club, not too swap at all, but to experience being in that environment.

It seems a common theme for some, that having sex with others nearby doing the same, is a turn on. It makes us wonder if there if something in human sexuality that triggers this.

We are in our early 50’s and only just beginning to explore these feelings, so it’s something of an adventure!

How do others feel about this and has anything gone through with it and if so, how was it?

3 Likes

Just to reiterate what @Dirty-Wife has said… its against forum rules for pictures of genitalia to be displayed. The admin team will jump on this very quickly if its not changed

3 Likes

Never had sex in front of a group, I’ve masturbated and given head but never inter course. I was a tremendous turn on!

2 Likes

Sounds like you’d enjoy one of them naked sauna places

I’ll give it a try!

I’ve never been to one but it’s said they’re unforgettable experiences !

1 Like

The threat of getting caught is exciting, but I feel like I would be laughed at when they saw how big I was. I have done at the beach(at night, but there were people within range), cars, the forest and once at a park. Fortunately no one has ever seen us while in the act. Except for one blow job in the car. Month on penis so no worries one could see my height.