Exhibitionism

Ive been exhibitionist since gawd knows, and after spending most of my time naked in public (nude beaches and the odd dare or three), I quite enjoy the thrill of public sex, or at least sex with an audience - and not just her husband.

Any good tales of similar thrills? or mis-haps!

We share this passion going for nude in public. We love naturist beaches especially in warm climates. We have often gone into the sea for off shore sex. It’s amazing how many other couples are very close together in the sea. 😂 The dunes are another favourite location where we have been seen at it. This is a real thrill for us.

We went to Hedonism 2 resort in jamaica last year, we got caught 3 times making out in one of the hot tubes. Twice the wife was giving me a blow job while i was standing up and another time she was bent over and i was taking her from behind when a member of staff walked by ( he just smiled and keeped walking. On another day we were kissing in the nude pool around 2pm and before we knew what was happening we were having sex in a pool with around 150 other people. Happy days cant wait to return.

Can't say I've had many myself but there's been times the Mrs has gone in the shower and I've opened the curtains and she's walked straight into the bedroom as a bus has been waiting at the traffic lights!

Recently had sex with the curtains wide open in the middle of the day. I also know she'd like to try sex in a layby but she's worried we'd get caught.

Love Stud Too wrote:

We share this passion going for nude in public. We love naturist beaches especially in warm climates. We have often gone into the sea for off shore sex. It’s amazing how many other couples are very close together in the sea. 😂 The dunes are another favourite location where we have been seen at it. This is a real thrill for us.

This is on our bucket list.

I love the thrill of being naughty in public. One time in my car I went to visit my fwb and we ended up having sex in a parking space right next to a big estate and a park at night. It was quiet at the time and it was an amazing session. Then someone walked by and noticed the steamy car with windows slightly opened and hearing me moaning. Fwb noticed and said the young guy walking by made eye contact with him and he kept going until he came. We ended up going back there the week after as it was such fun. Although fwb and I ended the benefits he still reminds me of the fun times we used to have

We share the same desires. We are off to Rhodes in a few months and to a naturist resort xx