Sex drive gone crazy

I'm reaching the end of my thirties and all of a sudden my sex drive has just gone completely stratospheric. I can't stop thinking about it, wanting it, planning it, talking about it and most importantly doing it. I spend my days wet, throbbing and aching for penetration.

I've started to think there is something wrong with me - like a tumour on my hypothalmus or something.

Anyone else experienced this and able to offer some reassurance?

Oh yeah!
Been single for 3 years after a 20relationship, 42, had a hysterectomy last year and thought that I would on the decline now....... Far from it!
In this last few months I have been like a horny teenager again!!
Gogo girl!!

I'm 43 and for the last few years I have been constantly horny! Luckily I found Lovehoney and so have been having a lot of fun.

Nothing to worry about although it can be a bit inconvenient sometimes :)

They say life starts at 30 for a woman so who knows? Maybe this is your prime time to take advantage of :P

I've found my sex drive started to increase alot in my mid 40's, I'm now 50 and it's still very high. Even a hysterectomy last year hadn't put the kybosh on it!
I wouldn't worry about it, just enjoy it :)

Thanks all....very reassuring.

I've always had a very high sex drive but it just seems to have gone completely out of control. I'm walking around in a bit of a daze!

Not sure if hubby is happy, or a little bit scared.

Lol... I would not worry about it... I would take it as a cue to explore a bit more what your body is telling you....
And enjoy it...... I am certainly enjoying the second flush at being alive again.
A while back I thought I was even going through early menopause after my surgery..... Guess I was wrong!!!
๐Ÿ˜…

As a man married to a woman in her mid thirties I'm delighted to read this thread.

I'm in my Late 40's, I've been calling mine hormonal surges, when normal sex isn't sexy enough and you want more and it has to be filthy.

My husband likes these surges

A lot

Suzeh wrote:

I'm in my Late 40's, I've been calling mine hormonal surges, when normal sex isn't sexy enough and you want more and it has to be filthy.

A lot

I'm 50 and know exactly where you are coming from....Quote from Hubby; "I don't know what's happened to you, but I love it,"

I too am Megga horny some days great fun, other days not interested but lovely when I do,

I recently changed contraception from the mirena coil to the implant and my sex drive has gone through the roof!!

Sinner wrote:

Suzeh wrote:

A lot

I'm 50 and know exactly where you are coming from....Quote from Hubby; "I don't know what's happened to you, but I love it,"

My husband says the same, Sinner

My OH is like a new woman of recent. I don't know why but I'm in agreement with her to give her the tender attention that doesn't spoil this new world

Well my ex has missed out on me being toned up with a hysterectomy, and sex drive kicking in big time๐Ÿ˜…
His loss!

naughty mum - testify sista!