Horny lockdown

Back in summer when it was hot all week when holidays were allowed, we took the kids to Butlins, we were staying in one of the hotels and we had a balcony, well when the kids were in bed. Having a drink on the balcony, I was getting horny, I unzipped hubby’s shorts and gave him oral, then we had amazing sex :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Definitely very horny this lockdown! Nothing else to do I guess. I’ve always had a high sex drive but I can’t seem to stop thinking about sex at the moment! Never been quite this bad before. I’m sure the more I get the more I want :joy:

2 Likes

Very horny here too! Have to do it Every other day

1 Like

Agree with you there @Kitty-Cat01

I went a long time and I mean a long time without it and the more often I get it now I want it more and more and think about it all the time.

Thank goodness for my Lovehoney toys especially my wands for inbetween releases…
:crazy_face:

4 Likes

Mine definitely is! Hubby is still able to go out the house to work so no increase really in amount of sex but working from home I just have more opportunity to masturbate when I need to and it has become at least a daily activity for me now. Not sure how I will cope if / when we have to go back to being office based!

3 Likes

Has the lockdown made you more horny? We are not shy about things at all but with both of us working from home I have caught my wife masturbating many times, especially in the last couple of months and using her toys.

I love it and am not complaining but even I’m surprised how normal it has become! I’ve asked her and she says she just feels like doing it more now, has more time so why not and has started using her dildo more often.

Any others been enjoying themselves during lockdown?

1 Like

I am counting down the minutes until my wife is working at the weekend to have some solo time. Been climbing the walls in lockdown.

I’m a combination of super horny but frustrated because my OH is working from home and, although he’s totally OK with me having solo time, I find it a little embarrassing that he knows what I’m doing! I get really excited if he has to go to work for a few hours!

1 Like

I’m exactly the same. The wife has been off all week and normally when she works late I’ll have an hour or two of solo fun. Literally not masturbated in days so really need that ‘release’
Does you other half go out at all which gives you a bit of time?

1 Like

Not much no! It’s not a problem really, I just tell him what I’m doing and close the door and he doesn’t mind at all. I guess I just feel more relaxed if I’ve got the house to myself :sweat_smile: I should probably just get over my embarrassment! Do you not like masturbating when your wife is around? I’d love to walk in on my OH!

1 Like

I do love masturbating with the wife on the house but it’s when I’m on my own all the toys come out haha I’ve done it a few times where I’ll go to a different room, get started and then start sending pictures/videos which for me is a massive turn on.

1 Like

I’m the same with the toys. as I’m not going to the pub I’ll spend some money on toys. What sort of toys have you gone for?

@KentCouple1990 I’m not very savy with links etc on here but I posted some pics in the toybox earlier

1 Like

I literally posted the question and then saw you uploaded on the toy box :rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

How come you haven’t found anything? Some pretty decent toys in your collection

How do you mean? I’m happy woth most of my toys

Oh just saw you said you bought a lot of toys but nothing really satisfies you. Unless I have done my usual and not understood it properly haha

Right I’m with you :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like