Hot Friends

Who fantasises about a good friend?

One of my best friends is male. On and off i have fantasy about shagging him!

It wont happen, because my both my husband and I are not into a 3 some. I've never told my hubby about this fantasy either.

But we are very comfortable and compatible with each other. And im sure that if I wasnt married things might be different

I fantasise about my best friend all the time. I even have actual sexual experience with them to reimagine too :)
Best friend goes by the name of M.

Siren40 wrote:

Who fantasises about a good friend?

I fantasise about most friends.

Its clear my friend and I fancy each other. I wonder if we didn't have that chemistry, would the friendship fizzle out. Although we also have loads in common.

The guy I see now started out as my best friend, we've been friends for 3 years, there was something the day we met and people always commented on it but we waited until it felt right for us, I tried it on with him a few times but he said no and then it happened. Most of my friends are guys and there's only a few I haven't fantasied about ^_^

I know how you feel but on a different level. Been with the oh for years and always been straight but fantasise about my male house mate. He is the only man this has happened with, don't fancy him and I am not into guys but there is something! Caught him a few times having alone time and can't get it out of my head. Is this normal?

Dandan, I reckon what you're feeling is quite normal and it doesn't mean anything ,it's just harmless fantasy probably brought on by seeing that person doing something that private .
I've fantasised about a male friend and almost all my hubby's friends ..... obviously he had absolutely no idea of any of it !

Cheers. Never thought of a guy before so yes properly the fact I've seen him aroused. Fantasised about a few of my females friends and about joining a couple of my married couples but left it as that. Can't get this one out of my head.

I have a good friend who is a lesbian and maybe 12-13 years ago I fooled around with her a bit, nothing too serious, a bit kissing and a tiny bit touching. I have now been with my bf for 10 years, and I am still best friends with her and to this day she is the only woman I have ever fantasised about and quite fancy to be honest.

Oh my God yes! I have fantasised about one of my girlfriends. I know she's bi as well so that makes it even hotter!
I know nothing would happen in reality as she's a good friend and it might make things awkward. Can dream though! X

1 Like

I slept with my best friend, big mistake πŸ™ˆ Though he was a rebound and I was his first. Didn't end well at all!

But yes, I fantasise about a male friend, which naturally my OH doesn't know about it, and we both fantasise about our SIL (his brother's fiancΓ©e)! He often jokes that I would run away with her to have an affair πŸ˜‚

Sounds completely normal to me Dandan. I tend to believe everyone has the potential to be attracted to another adult of any gender given the right person and circumstances. I think most people identify as "straight" because they're usually only attracted to members of the opposite sex, but that doesn't mean they could never be.

Along those lines, I've had sex with a couple of "straight" female friends!

Also, definately had fantasties about both male and female friends! I think when you have a connection with someone its pretty natural to sexual fantasies about them.

I dont feel so guilty now, Damm that very sexy man! I sure im going to turn scarlet with blushing next time I see him![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Sum Sub wrote:

I fantasise about my best friend all the time. I even have actual sexual experience with them to reimagine too :)

Not Judy Dench!!!!???? πŸ˜—πŸ˜‰

I have had several fantasies about a few friends and work colleagues. These have been woman that have brilliant flirty personalities and yes the odd few became reality for a while but circumstances change and those fun filled moments go into history.

I know how you feel. I also have a good friend who pushes her breasts into mine when we kiss bye. She also kisses my lips & I would like to go further. Maybe one day lol.

Sum Sub wrote:

I'll say it again, spectacularly lucky. :)

I have several friends I find physically attractive, and I wouldn't say no to them in the right circumstances. One has told me he wouldn't, because he values me too much as a friend, which I can understand. Doesn't mean I haven't thought about it. :)

Once in a while I've thought about voicing it, and see what happens. But too much to lose

I don't really fancy any of my friends. I find a few colleagues attractive but maybe it's part of my nature that the closer I get to ppl, the less I fancy them.

When it comes to fantasies I fantasise about situations and sexual acts, not so much about ppl, or they tend to be 'faceless'. Every now and again someone I know will pop up in a fantasy and I'll think to myself "oh hello, where did you come from?" but its not actually them I'm fixating on and they dont tend to appear again...

Seems maybe I'm the odd one out in this regard?

I'm not attracted to any of my friends the older I get. When I was younger I had sex with most my friends destroying friendships, relationships etc. I think now I have reverse rose tinted glasses, none are attractive to me. Maybe I'm just soppy and only have eyes for my husband. He's a bit flippity ooft!