Partners friend

So does anyone fantasise about one of their partners friends? I find myself fantasising about one of his friends taking me and I know he sure fantasies about one of mine his always telling me once she has left how nice her arse is lol can’t blame him she does have a nice arse lol

5 Likes

I think it’s normal to fantasise about a partners friend… I actually have a fantasy about my partners friend who has an amazing ass and often think about her and what I would do…

I guess my advice is keep it a fantasy and enjoy your own thoughts…

1 Like

I definitely do. One in particular has an arse and beautiful face that blows me away at times, often masterbaite thinking of her. Have thoughts of her watching me and my wife fucking touching herself. Purely sexual thoughts, no emotional feelings. Definitely kept to yourself!

2 Likes

Yea it’s only ever sexual thoughts lol

2 Likes

My best friend is a lady, love her to bits, we so close plutonicly. Can talk about anything including sex. I sometimes think about shagging her when masterbating even though I never would actually want to for real. The mind is a strange and wonderful thing

3 Likes

I’ve often fantasised about a FFM threesome with my wife and some of her female friends/colleagues i enjoy the company of.

I would like to consider this as perfectly normal and healthy * cough cough * .

I’m sure EVERYONE has that fantasy. Right? Right? :no_mouth:

4 Likes

Haha once upon a time I might have done but not of recent :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t fantasize about shagging any of her friends but I do fantasize about one of them watching her peg me

1 Like

well before i came out as gay i had a gf and her brother and me fucked every week for 2 years lol x

1 Like

My wife’s friend has great big boobs and always dresses to show them off well - I do often fantasy about playing with those puppies

2 Likes