My Husbands Best Friend

My husband has recently became friends with this guy that I used to really like, at first I didn't feel anything towards him at all, he looked and seemed really different, but after spending a fair ammount of time with him my feelings are starting to come back.

It doesn't help that I am a huge bondage fan and my husband isn't all that into bondage, his friend however is bondage obsessed, all I can think about is him tying me up...

I would never actually cheat on my husband. I love him very much, I just hate this feeling. I tell myself that I will just not talk to him much or something and I end up flirting like mad...

Has anyone had any similar problems or perhaps some advice for me?

If he is a good friend of your husband then you don't have a lot of say in keeping away from him so I think you have to make sure you don't weaken and get sucked into something you are all going to regret massively.

It seems to me that the real residual attraction is the bondage aspect of your sex life that you think he would satisfy more than your husband. I think you need to think laterally about this so rather than trying to build up the bondage side of your sex life (which will always be up against some fantasy of how you think it would be with this other guy) work on some new angle in your sex life with your husband that perhaps neither of you have considered before so as to put new vigour into your relationship.

Thanks for the great advice. I know that nothing would ever happen as my husbands best friend is a very nice guy and has said numerous times that he could never do anything with a woman that he knew already had a partner. Plus I know I would never do anything to risk the relationship with my husband, I just love him to much.

My husband and I have recently had a very frank talk about our sex lives and he told me the only thing he doesn't like about bondage is that he finds it a pain to set up. So we have a few times played a game where I tie myself up in a way that I can't get out of then when he is ready he can come in and find me all tied up and ready for him. It has worked great so far as he says he loves seeing me helpless to him, and he said he loves that he can see how much more turned on I am when I'm tied up. Plus he can get away with doing things I would usually stop him from doing, like using anal beads and pinching my nipples really hard.

So all around it seems to be all good. Thanks guys :D