Hot text

So as i have been working nights i have been send sexualy text to my wife as she been home alone i love to send a message to her before but this time there was so much detail she was telling how it made her feel so hot it made her play with herself so i though to myself i will see if it was just a one off so sent more over the week and she has been telling her friends now they ask if she can send to them what should we do

2 Likes

Sounds like a business opportunity to me :grin:

1 Like

Would love to give a go

2 Likes

As long as they film the results :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yes that is a must

1 Like

Go on share them, you never know the outcome. It could arouse your wife more for more fun for you

2 Likes

Go for it.

But first spend some of your Christmas money on some punctuation and capital letters - they’re important details in getting a clear and accurate message across to a reader.

They can be the difference between helping your uncle jack off a horse and helping your Uncle Jack off a horse…:wink::joy::joy:

9 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

So how did it go? Did you share the messages, that’s a pretty open relationship between a group of friends.

So sorry for not replying sooner so we have moved it up alot as we been buy toys to use and she had been helping with my spelling and starting to help my male friends out with there love life and to say its worth it so many ppl have said ty for oir help so i will keep it up and sending links to LH toys

1 Like