Hotel De Vie.. Anyone been?

Good evening all!

It's our 2 year anniversary in January, and we have booked a 2 night stay at Hotel De Vie, and we are looking forwards to it.. huge huge oversized bath, and a sex swing too. We've splashed out and booked one of the suites to enjoy.

Has anyone been there before? It's expensive and costing us about £250 for the 2 nights, but hopefully should be worth it!

mmmmm!!! just googled it, sounds very nice, like to hear some feedback myself

Rimmer57 wrote:

mmmmm!!! just googled it, sounds very nice, like to hear some feedback myself

I second the request as we are hoping to spread our wings a little more during 2016

Wow! I've never heard of it until now but it's something to think about in the future for me and my boyfriend. I love the themed rooms, pretty cool they offer a love swing too :P

We have booked the Parisian suite, will certainly leave you guys feedback.

we booked the 2 nights and we get a bottle of bubbly in the room when we get there. Super excited. We don't have a bath in our house, just a shower, so I'm just as excited about a bath as I am the sex swing.

There's a DVD player and library too.. Could be fun! Just to choose now what to take with us! 😈

Thanks Sugar .Will look forward to this and have a great time you truly deserve it.

Looks amazing! Hope you have a lovely time xx

I've been looking into this as well. Let me know how it is! It's just a little bit out of my student budget unfortunately. Xx

Bex, they do different rates for Sunday!

Thanks guys, going through a tough time and having a huge health scare, so very much looking forwards to it x

The bath looks amazing!! So curious on what the love swing looks like

Never heard of it before, just checked it out, wow you two are sure to have fun x

It looks great. lovely getaway, hope you have an amazing time

Hotel de Vie hmffff!!! - Buy a sex swing from Lovehoney!!! - Save yourselves fortunes and have a good time regularly into the bargain lol ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

It's something we are looking into, kinkytaffs, but it is our 2 year anniversary when we go, which is why we booked it. If we like the swing, we might invest in one, who knows.

I'm going through a huge health scare right now and just want something to look forward to soon.

2nd Anniversary isn't very exciting for gifts with it being Cotton. Unless you like cotton undies so your well deserved get away is far far better.Just make sure you and your partner have a good time.

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

It's something we are looking into, kinkytaffs, but it is our 2 year anniversary when we go, which is why we booked it. If we like the swing, we might invest in one, who knows.

I'm going through a huge health scare right now and just want something to look forward to soon.

It looks fantastic Sugarboobies, I hope you have a great anniversary. Sorry to hear you're having some health issues. fingers crossed that your scare doesn't turn out to be serious.

We have been to HDV and stayed in Parisian Suite, you will not be disappointed it is beautiful.
The swing is great fun and the giant oversize bath is amazing
Hope you have a fantastic time you sound like you deserve it .
Think we might have to treat ourselves soon
Enjoy xxx

I have never been there. Looked at the website now and it looks some hotel. The Parisian suite looks quite special. Would be worth going there for a special anniversary.

We have been planning to go for a while so look forward to hearing more about it

Going off the website the rooms do look very nice and romantic even if the Love Swing isn't required. Its in the form of a kit in a box that is kept under the bed .The baths look superb and can imagine couples having fun with these .