Hotels for week-end staays

Recently read an old thread from 2011 which talked about hotels to stay in.

As a result I have booked my wife and I in for a few days into Hotel de vie.

So this is where everyone else comes in.

1 anyone want to share some ideas of things for us to do.

2. I want to know if I should come back here after and share some details. Type Yes or No if you think I should and in brackets put whether you are male, female, couple or anything else.

We going early 2015 so you have plenty of time to comment,

As it happens I have just booked a couple of days away for me and J, as she has a big birthday coming up, and we a big aniversary as well. I've booked a little hotel in yorkshire. I'm planning a night of romance, with massage candles ect. And a night of kinkyness.

However having had a quick look at your hotel on the web, I would suggest using the love swing they store under the beds.

And as there is another thread about closure at the moment, defo tell us all how it went.

crazy4U wrote:

Recently read an old thread from 2011 which talked about hotels to stay in.

As a result I have booked my wife and I in for a few days into Hotel de vie.

So this is where everyone else comes in.

1 anyone want to share some ideas of things for us to do.

2. I want to know if I should come back here after and share some details. Type Yes or No if you think I should and in brackets put whether you are male, female, couple or anything else.

We going early 2015 so you have plenty of time to comment,

Certainly let us know how it went if you wish, but remember they closed the erotic fiction forum for a reason! (also find it a little weird you want people to put details in brackets).

Hope you have fun! Sex swings stored under the beds?? Maybe I need to look up this hotel...

Hmm def share

Ess and Emm is a bit more exspensive but also worth looking at if you're interested in this type of stuff.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

but remember they closed the erotic fiction forum for a reason!

Oooh, why what happened?