Household items

Yes, I laugh about it now and did wash it thoroughly before putting it back and planned to have my 'love cucumber' for lunch the next day. Doh!!!

HEHE OMG You was gunna eat it, YUK!!
Emma that back scrubber sounds a real treat!

What cracked me up was the thought of Kitty using it,replacing it in the fridge then someone else deciding THEY wanted salad !! With Kitty standing there not daring to speak up !! ......Emma start selling those back scubbers (new ones) on E-bay.....NOW!!

lol lesley i would but i cant remember where i got mine from, might have been either boots or kleeneze both sell same i think
good idea tho, give a description of a dildo might work lol

YEAH *Waits like a good girl for description*

hmmm i bought my fukuoku glove off ebay but they are quite weird with their rules regarding sales of anything remotely fun, i'd love to see how Emma would word that listing to capture the attention of the desired buyers *giggle*

check under massage on ebay someones selling vibes on there
there cheaper at lovehoney thoe shame on you ebayer stretcher27 lol

HEHE thats it you dog em... NAME AND SHAME... Where in ebay would they sell em thugh is what I want to know... I sell on ebay just stupid stuff nowt spesh.. and have never come across vibes :S

health&beauty massage & other massage laynie
but too dear thoe + you cant be sure there new not used (anyone can keep packaging then resell as new)

You can come across a few on eBay if you use the right search terms and are willing to trawl through a lot of crap, but it's usually not worth it.

like i said stick to the right sites for your toys you cant go wrong then

come on miss_hev...tell all??????????we have......

:O She still hasnt heh challisangela..... Come on squeek....we need to know... you cant started a thread with out adding to it :P

I read a 'how to choose dildos' page on Blowfish.com that suggested you try a variety of veggies to find out what size you are inside before you invest your cash in toys. Hubby and I thought this was a great idea and prompty visited Tesco and had huge fun giggling in the veg aisle. If I remember rightly, the courgette was a good starter, the cucumber was great, the aubergine was a bit ambitious but I got there in the end once I'd warmed up and the butternut squash was well beyond me!
As for anal toys, it had to be a parsnip. They have that built-in flared base.

But before I was married I used to have a favourite church-type candle that I'd whittled the end of into a nice comfy shape to slip in. Actually, it was a great size and very enjoyable. Nice and cool and hard and pretty long. Hmm. Wonder where it's got to?

Lord, I just remembered! I did have a dreadful experience once - I tried using a banana. Peeled it first. One good orgasmic squeeze and it snapped in half, leaving a large chunk stuck inside me. I was terrified I'd have to go to A&E to have it removed but it popped out when I went for a pee. Phew! Moral of this tale? Don't peel the banana. Or use a condom.

Bananas have always sounded like a dreadfully bad idea to me. If I ever was going to use one, I think I'd freeze and put it in a condom, just to be safe.

Ooh, frozen sounds goooood!

Posting to this thread has got me thinking and actually, I've used lots and lots of household items. Once I'd got a idea of my 'internal measurements' I kept looking at all kinds of vaguely cylindrical things around the house and wondering 'would that fit' and 'would I like it inside me'? Turns out that it's handy to keep a little tape measure in your pocket. (Who'd have thought sewing could be so sexy?)

I've remembered some very happy times in the bathroom trying out the different bottles and aerosol cans. The slim 'Impluse bodyspray' size slip in like a dream and are nice and cold. Mmm. Slender though. Slightly larger mousse and deodorant cans are also good but obviously choose ones with more rounded bases.

I've even realised why I have an empty bottle of Lancome cleanser sitting in my cabinet. I was saving it because it looked just the right size and shape.

I am deeply tragic. But highly inventive. And perhaps a little teeny bit twisted.

MUST clarify - cleanser bottle is plastic, not glass, so I am not risking my health. Also it's a really funky tapered shape with good girth...

Oh dear.

Anyone else out there ever notice how many bog standard household sprays, potions and creams etc are squeezed into phallic shaped containers with bell end shaped nozzel, spray outlet plastic lids !!! Who the hell ever thought that one up- marketing, surely l cannot be the only one who has ever noticed... any other non intentional dicks out there !!!

I had a hairbrush handle that got me through highschool.

And one unfortunate holiday spent at the grandparent's house with all toys forgotten, I made use of my grandfather's hand-held, small back massager. It wasn't very powerful, it was shaped poorly (small disk shape that fit your palm) and had a press 'on' button (when you moved your hand, it turned off)--the most frustrating and necessary orgasm I think I've ever had. :)

proactive face wash bottles. rather short, a little narrow, but really, if you can't get the real thing, it works like a charm!