Household items

I washed the hell out of some Crayola markers, a plastic Calgon perfume bottle, cucumber, popsicles, etc. I was fairly inventive before I was old enough to buy sex toys!

My favorite is a sausage, warmed in the microwave and placed in a condom. The warmth is such a turn-on. I get very wet very fast!

Hi girlfriend, take it were not talking chipolatas here then !!!!
Good for you, take it you often get eaten out as well then, wouldn't work here though as were both too partial to strong mustard - ouch !!!!

hi im new here but found this so interesting! i love a fruitpastle ice lolly and hubby loves licking up the drips too!! its funny reading about the hairbrush handles, i thought that was only me!! that and the vibrating razor (without the head!)! My favourite at the mo is a frozen cucumber, hubby picks out the thickest one with a kink in it!!

Welcome to Orgasm Army sukiwoo83, we are a friendly bunch and you will be welcomed, by the way have you tried out butternut squash yet !!!!
Tallboy

Not a dildo- but I think I've finally worked out why XBox 360's have a rumble pad... ;)

Thanks Tallboy, not tried a butternet squash yet no, but i might have to pic one up when im shopping next!!

Sukiwoo83 have you picked up a butternut yet??????????

Tallboy

hi i am new and i need to know what is good for a dildo i can find in my house

anyone here

Hi ib309, sorry you were up with the larks today and seems we weren't !!! There are threads that will answer your question, strange and many are the items used...... seek and ye shall find!!

TB..... off up north in a short while!!

Welcome to the site by the way xx

hello

hi, there, has any one had experience of using wine or beer bottles? i was talking to my girlfriend nad she said that u cant or shoulnd use open bopttles because of the vacume effect that is created wen u push an open bottle inside of you.i would be gratefull for any experiences or tips on playing with theseitems.

It's a bit past Halloween now but I remembered seeing this last year:

http://www.homemade-sex-toys.com/halloween/

Alsorts on there.

hi i am back and still new soo can anybody help me. I don't have much stuff in my house so anything will help

whats up

anyone here

hi ib309, you ok?

vfrrocket2004 wrote:

hi, there, has any one had experience of using wine or beer bottles? i was talking to my girlfriend nad she said that u cant or shoulnd use open bopttles because of the vacume effect that is created wen u push an open bottle inside of you.i would be gratefull for any experiences or tips on playing with theseitems.

Very true, l believe that apart from vacuums, not the electrical sort, that inserting the open ends of bottles can result in embolisms, ie potentially fatal air bubbles in the blood. Sounds pretty awful doesn't it... l think l am right.

So insert the sealed end instead after carefully checking that the bottle in not cracked, chipped or has other rough/sharp edges.

Tallboy

Bloody hell...that sounds painfully embarassing and painfully painful!

I guess sex is like any other sport...definate risk of injury!