how about male hair removal?

i shave at the moment, not easy on the more wrinkly area and grows back fast above my member. any good creams or anything to sort the back sac n crack area? bum cheeks to

Just a little tip from a concerned female.... Carefull putting hair removal creams on your sack or crack! I have a few friends who said it burnt like satan himself was sucking on them.

If you don't like shaving (Maybe because the regrowth is itchy, or too fast) I'd say go to a salon and get it waxed. So much smoother. Or stick to shaving but put talc on after. Less itchy.

veet was a bit warm but not unholy. took the hair off my legs where it touched great but for the more stubbly thicker hair it didnt seem to touch it

This might be a silly question, but did you put it on a second time after? Or try leaving it on longer? I've used it on my pubic area before and found it took a lot longer. But then my skin started to react so I never used it again. And it made my bathroom stink! XD

just put it on,had it on for about 10 minutes then took it off and soaked the area with flannel. took leg hair off great where it touched. but not other areas. did nads and above my member

I use veet sensitive - shaving causes mega itching and horrible red bumps but with the veet I find it is not an issue.

Try the sensitive one and leave it for the max time (10mins) as mens hair is courser than women's it takes a little longer - quick shower to remove hair and cream and then a nice soak in the bath - i find this works and lasts about a week between needing a top up compared to shaving which was daily.

i did have it on for 10 mins,thought that might be where the burn started to come from,dont like the scraper to get it off either :() just wondered if there a better way

Don`t use Veet on your bits! Just check out the reviews for Veet Hair Removal For Men on Amazon...horrifying and hilarious at the same time! I find shaving works best,have a soak in the bath and shave lying down after letting enough water out of the bath,so that your bits are above the water-line.You`ll find that you can then comfortably manipulate you bits to get a safe,close shave.Also,use a good 5 blade razor,and something like King Of Shaves gel,it doesn`t foam or leave razor burn,plus you can see exactly what you`re doing cos it`s clear!

but grows back so fast from shaving

Waxing can be painful but it lasts usually 6-8 weeks and if you go to a salon there that quick it will be over before you no it x

mmm. any good home waxing kits?