Pubic hair.... Best ways or tips to remove.

Hi all,

pubic hair in a pain in the bum.

i hate it and always shave but sometimes after a few days of having shaved it is itchy.

anyone have any tips etc?

I highly recommend this combo if you're shaving. It really works wonders for me.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19031

I've started using hair removal cream instead and moisturising after. So far so good!

I think care is needed in choosing hair removal products - the Amazon review of Veet written by John W Osborne Jr has become somwhat famous and is well worth googling.

I think Desperate Dan uses a blowlamp, but that might just be for his facial hair.

Haha Gyrator, I've seen that! All I can say is due care and attention needed 😂

Thank you il try giving it a go on next order

You may need to shave more regularly, stop it getting to the itchy stage of regrowth.

This is great for itching, getting rid of rashes/irritation and keeping your skin in good condition in general:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17921

I shave using a sensitive shaving gel and then apply baby oil......it works well for me x

Ways not to do it,

Digging hole in grass and running lawnmower over.

Spraying with mousse and setting light to it, this is not a good Roman candle.

Freezing with liquid nitrogen and hitting with a hammer

But that aside I stopped shaving for the same reason. Now I use clippers set to zero guard on the hair in between my thigh and gentleman vegetables and shave the rest. Feels similar and never down to stubble length where it hurts.

Works for me to stop the chaffing where your legs move most.

I use Veet for men. ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

It sounds silly but I use hair conditioner, I read somewhere a while back that conditioner makes a good shaving foam and it really does, it's made my skin much softer and more hair seems to come away when I do shave ^_^

It's painful to start with but waxing. Grows back lighter over time. Been getting it waxed monthly for approx 6 years now and the hair is becoming finer. But not good if you don't want to put up with regrowth. I would get a professional to wax for you.

Wax always and forever!!

Lovehoney - Jessica wrote:

Wax always and forever!!

For females yep but I'm not sure about us blokes. I have never tried but can't help but get the mental image of my dangly bits being stretched half way across the room lol.

I know some guys have it done, not sure it's quite as easy with bits that stretch , that aside it doesn't really appeal to me ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Use a quality mens razor, wash with a antibacterial soap like carex afterwards then use a moisturiser like Vilotwolf said, and try to keep it short/bare, pull the skin taught whilst shaving too, when my wifes gets to about 5/6mm its really itchy, so I get the job of removing it, yey.

WHEN IVE GOT PUBIC HAIR AND SHAPE IT I LET MY B/F SHAVE IT TO THE SHAPE,BUT IF I WANT IIT ALL OFF I USE VEET CREEM

MissNoir wrote:

It sounds silly but I use hair conditioner, I read somewhere a while back that conditioner makes a good shaving foam and it really does, it's made my skin much softer and more hair seems to come away when I do shave ^_^

Ive heard conditioner too. Did this this morning and it feels a lot softer than normal!

littleshysexy wrote:

MissNoir wrote:

Ive heard conditioner too. Did this this morning and it feels a lot softer than normal!

I'm glad! ^_^ The internet is pretty useful for things not Lovehoney related sometimes haha

I get it waxed now after years of shaving, it stays smoother a couple of weeks instead of days and is not as itchy growing back. Hubby started off shaving but now uses Veet for men and says its smoother and less itchy also.