how cold is too cold?

I appolgise if this is the wrong place to put this or breaks a rule,

I've been asked to try an ice dildo although it seems rather uncomfortable and im hoping to substitue this with a glass one.

I was wondering though how cold can you get a glass toy to go before it becomes painful or dangerous?

Also does anyone have any experience with ice? We've used it on all the reglar places but im apprehensive about it, so any tips would be very greatfully recieved.

Thank you in advanced. Xx

Hi lillithlibby - you don't want to use something that is really 'freezing' as this could cause frostbite, stick to your skin and really hurt you. Just stick to glass and pop it in the fridge to get it really cold. The sensations will still be very strong.

You can always try temperature play by using another glass dildo in a cup of warm water and alternate between the two to really overload your senses.

If you don't have two glass toys then use the glass one cold and maybe use a long handled teaspoon for the warm one.

I hope this helps

Agree with scorpious12 x

Yes. Make sure you cool it first
(don't put it right in you)

I have an ice vibrator, I got it from here a couple of years ago they no longer stock it now. And I loved it; I don't get much chance to play with it now, but it did feel amazing. It was called a Freezer Pleaser Ice vibrator, has a mould you put into the freezer which was kind of like an inverted golf ball, and a handle that you'd put in the water whilst the toy was freezing, and then a bullet that popped in the hole at the top of the handle for when you was ready to play.

I'd take it out of the freezer run it under warm water for a second and remove the 'inverted golf ball' mould. Put in the bullet and used it on my nipples and clit it felt fab!

I also use glass toys and love it when they feel cold,

FrozenAngel wrote:

I have an ice vibrator, I got it from here a couple of years ago they no longer stock it now. And I loved it; I don't get much chance to play with it now, but it did feel amazing. It was called a Freezer Pleaser Ice vibrator, has a mould you put into the freezer which was kind of like an inverted golf ball, and a handle that you'd put in the water whilst the toy was freezing, and then a bullet that popped in the hole at the top of the handle for when you was ready to play.

I'd take it out of the freezer run it under warm water for a second and remove the 'inverted golf ball' mould. Put in the bullet and used it on my nipples and clit it felt fab!

ive gotta say that sounds like an AWFUL lot of hassule for a masturbation session .. i hope it was worth all the faffiing around and hit the nail on the head after all that ?

OP : I have no experience with ice dildos so this is just a guess .. if it sREALLY freshly frozen surely it will give you ice burns ?

anything below freezing is dangerous I think,it would freeze your juices

rubysoho wrote:

FrozenAngel wrote:

ive gotta say that sounds like an AWFUL lot of hassule for a masturbation session .. i hope it was worth all the faffiing around and hit the nail on the head after all that ?

OP : I have no experience with ice dildos so this is just a guess .. if it sREALLY freshly frozen surely it will give you ice burns ?

LOL Ruby, well all it really was; was putting water in it and putting it in the freezer, and yeah it was worth it, it felt great. Too bad the ice melted quite quickly.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20371

Not too sure if it'll show up now but that's the item from my order page.

The best thing you can do to cool your glass dildo is to put it into a bowl of ice water (A mixture of lots of ice cubes and water) This will then avoid your dildo turning so cold (Like in a freezer) and giving you frost bite. If you do put it in a freezer, I would recommend dipping or sitting it in water for a few moments at least before you use it, to again avoid frostbite. If you follow this example, you should find it is icy cold but not dangerously frozen. xx

As far as becoming dangerous, if you follow the above advise and then just pay attention to your body (Eg: Its too intense, stop) then you will be fine xx Your body will let you know if it is uncomfortably cold, some people cannot stand too cold and others love it, it will be down to your body and tastes xx

Thank you all so much for answering :-)

I love playing with ice cubes with my partner. And to mix it up a bit have a candle near by for a bit of wax dripping ;)

Wax is so nice :-D

Im going to show sir the glass toys from here as we are probably going to end up experimenting with both :-)

I put my glass in the frezzer for a max of 10 mins