How do I give it to her?

I have a thing for nurses and love the sexy nurse outfits my wife knows I like this and laughs off suggestions about me wanting her in a nurse outfit. Well I have taken the plunge and bought one for her without her knowing now just wondering on how I give it to her.any suggestions?.

Stick a big bow on it and ask her if she's willing to try it on , she might like it !

Make her aware that she'll get some sort of reward if she wears it? If she doesn't seem keen on the idea you could buy her another dress that you know she really wants, let her open it and see her delight then say she can only have it if she wears the nurse outfit for you first.

You need to play this one right otherwise you could end up offending her!

Before you present it to her, just ask her whether she would consider dressing up. Remind her that you find her sexy no matter what, but the thought of her dressing up and perhaps indulging in a little bit of role play is something that you would like to try, and want her to be part of it. If she seems open to the idea after discussion, then say you have an outfit in mind.

If she doesn't seem open to it, be understanding, supportive, and if she really isn't going to go for it, then you'll just have to accept it.

Luckily LH have a 365 day return policy just in case!

try wrapping it back up, and addressing it to her, then smile when she opens it.....

If it was me I would wrap it as a normal prezzi leave it on the kitchen side with a bouquet of flowers and a I love you card.

Write something passionate, sexy and thoughtful in it. Along the lines of how sexy she is to you, how much you want her. How every time you see her she turns you on. She would make your dreams come true if she would allow you to see her in it. Make sure it's the right size and what ever you do or say make sure it's about her and not the outfit. Use your desire to fire your imagination in your writting. I hope you dream comes true.

Wear it yourself and surprise her with it, then say this would look wayyyy better on you!

Sum Sub wrote:

Wear it yourself and surprise her with it, then say this would look wayyyy better on you!

lol ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Sum Sub wrote:

Might just be my sense of humor, but I would love this =P