How to get my wife to try dressing up.

Any ideas on how to get my wife to try dressing up I have a thing for nurses and bought her a nurse outfit as a surprise.any tips on how to convince her.

Hey just a idea , have u talked about it?

If so if it was me id find it dead sexy, if it was left wrapped nicely on the bed, with a note say along the lines 'i need2b looked after nurse'

Yes sorry I had mental images when reading this of it happening 2 me ;)

Just talk to her. Say that you think she is gorgeous, and you think she would look even more stunning in a nurses outfit - and just say that you think it might be fun to try something a little bit different.

But don't pressure her into doing it. If she's a little unsure, don't push - perhaps offer to leave it with her, and maybe let her just try the outfit on without you first - just to make sure she is comfortable with it.

Whatever you do, I wish you luck!

Maybe buy her something like a nice bra, knickers and stocking set first, before the nurses then talk about which dress up outfit she would feel sexiest in. I know alot of women really enjoy dressing up in things like that and the whole ropleplay of it but personally i feel abit of a tit in anything like that. Have you talked about dress up/roleplay?You could maybe give her a budget, tell her to come on here and pick whatever she feels would look amazing in and that way you get a nice surprise?

Personally I don't feel comfortable in any type of lingerie or dress up, I think if my partner bought something without talking to me about it first I'd feel really pressured and uncomfortable, you have to talk to her, you may find that she really doesn't want to and in that case there's not a lot you can do, just leave it with her and maybe she'll surprise you with it when you're least expecting it, women are really self conscious though, I'm so envious of you guys who can wear what you want and feel sexy

Well it looks positive I put it in her wardrobe and text her from work telling her it was there,said it was an early birthday present for me,she didn't reply or say anything when I got home but she sent me an email to work that I read when i started my shift yesterday saying it made her laugh and I don't know when I expect her to wear it with a six year old around,so it wasn't a no and it is still in the wardrobe.fingers crossed it gets worn soon.

I love dressing up in suspenders stockings and the like but as for outfits nurse etc they don't do nothing for me luckily for me my oh doesn't get any enjoyment out of them sort of outfits either...maybe something like a bodystocking that can worn under normal clothes? You'll both know what she's wearing so that will be a turn on I wear it all day doing chores going shopping etc and my oh gets a kick out of that

kids go to bed eventually.

seems positive then

My wife dressed up in a particular outfit as a surprise for me,when she entered the room looking SO hot,i thought all my birthdays/Christmas`s had come at once and i started laughing and had a Cheshire cat grin...she took a LOT of convincing that i was not laughing at her,but at how happy i was! Women eh? ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)