how to introduce lingerie

i really love to see women dress up. i would love my oh to dress up for me but do not no how to convince her. she has it in her head that it is slutty. she is stuning size 6 with a amising body but has no self confedance. any advice on how to change this?

Let her have a look at lh an see if there's any she like the look of ab if there is maybe treat her to it

I personally like to dress up makes me feel confident

Maybe a babydoll or something like that as there still sexy but not "slutty"

When is her birthday Paul? If you know her size you could buy her something sexy but classy, have it put in one of LH's nice boxes with a note saying "because you are special" or something similar.

I would advise browsing some things together. See what she is comfortable with, then go from there. Classy, but not slutty might be good to start, and treat her to something, then she surely has to wear it for you!

I think it would be hard for someone who does seemingly have low self confidence to suddenly dress up especially with not wanting to look "slutty".

I'd suggest something like this- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22009

I have this in a bigger size and absolutely love the design. It is really classy and elegant but with a really naughty touch at the back. It has a criss cross back that can be revealed only as much as she wants as there is a robe with it too.

My review for it is on this page below- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22010

As for self confidence- she'll be the one to be able to increase it- all you can do is tell her how beautiful she looks and spoil her.

Good luck and let us know how you get on. =)

As suggested look together, tell her what you think will look good on her (not PHWOAR aint she fit in that type thing).

You know her more than us, however from my experience, as soon as the OH said she liked something I bought it straight away and when it came she hadn't had a chance to really think about it and loved it.

great advic every1. ill put my heart out tryn in the next few weeks. ill let u now how 1 get on and if im very lucky ther could b fotos up to.