How Do I Learn?

If your not comfortable with inserting things vaginally, then thats fine. Do what works for you. In the same way some people are not up for anal, just because you can insert something doesnt mean you have to :smile:.

Yeah. Science cant seem to make its mind up about squirting. But it does involve the release of fluid from the skene gland. In female anatomy its homologous to the male prostate.

2 Likes

just so you know, cis is the opposite of trans and isn’t related to being intersex or not (there are cis intersex people and trans intersex people). The terms for “not intersex” are dyadic, endosex, juxtasex and perisex. I know in French we use “dyadique” a lot in that context.

From my searches it appears some intersex people prefer dyadic, others hate it and prefer endosex, and the two lasts aren’t used much and practically nobody knows them.

1 Like

Oh, didn’t realise that. Sorry if i was confusing to anyone. Than you for the clarification @Cuberdon :+1:

Try not to worry about being too wet, I get so wet that I drip and my partner loves it, add in any clitoral stimulation and it gets even wetter. When I orgasm I push out, its a natural body reaction, unfortunately it also pushes my partner out too but when he pushes against me, it makes for a crazy intense orgasm :hot_face:

3 Likes

I think what you really meant was obvious given the context, so there’s no harm and no mean intention. Also you’re not the only one who said it like that.

The term “intersex” itself is not so widespread, nor the knowledge they exist outside of some lgbt+ activist circles. Which is a shame, because it makes their struggles more taboo.

1 Like

Sorry, I certainly didn’t mean to offend anyone.

Don’t worry about the terminology. I was listed as female when born. Medically intersex. I think I’d feel better as a boy, so trying to live like that, dress that way, and have sex that way. So trans isn’t a bad description. I briefly thought about a medical transition to become male, but my doctor told me that with my unique anatomy, that would be ill-advised.

So, I don’t quite know what I am. Somewhere in process, I guess. :wink: I still use feminine pronouns out of habit, but people regularly use masculine pronouns for me also, and I’m more than fine with that. Hard to get offended when your identity is kind of unclear.

2 Likes

I don’t blame the doctor for not knowing what was going on. Girls don’t get born with prostates. That, and when glands that are supposed to be pin-head size are like marbles, it doesn’t look good either. They took some very detailed scans of me, and freaked out until they learned more. I spent a very tense couple of days in another city, waiting for the results of what should have been an easy morning appointment.

Not sure what a “fully functioning” prostate would look like (or do) on a girl, especially absent testicles. If it works, I’m guessing that’s part of the fluids I end up squeezing out during sex.

2 Likes

It might be something to consider exploring. That could be something fun to do with your partners as well.
As far as p spot toys go. Id avoid the aneros type ones, as they need to be exactly on the right spot, and your prostate may be located in a slightly different place, but something like this could be a good option for you.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/prostate-massagers/p/mantric-rechargeable-p-spot-probe-vibrator/a37968g70281.html

Lovehoney have an excellent returns policy. So if it doesnt work for you, you can always return it. (Yes, even if youve used it.)

The p-spotting thread i linked you has lots of toy recommendations too

2 Likes

Definitely and especially if doctors haven’t yet got an understanding of these rare non-textbook conditions it can be just as baffling to them, but I do think they shouldn’t have caused unnecessary panic to you until they had a better insight as to what was going on :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Indeed, the prostate is a sensitive organ that produces natural lubricant for a man’s penis to have intercourse. I’d think how you’ve explained it your getting this natural ‘pre cum’ when aroused so in all I’d say it’s fully functional :slightly_smiling_face: