how do we keep the balance

ok guys im needing a little advise i have been with my new man / Master / daddy for around three months ....we had a excellent ballance and i looked up to him and respected him more than anything in the world ...allthough lately circumstance seems to have gotten in our way big time ......so our d/s realtionship has been blown out of the water by vanillia ie us having 6 kids between us and a few who are going through school issues ect ..isnt helping what so ever ...

the last time we had a play / sex session we switched as we are both switches allthougfh i lean greatly towards my sub side and him his dom . we havent had the oppertunitty to be close since andlife has taken over since then and im not sure how to get back what we had . the thing is my switchy side works more as a pleasing my partner side and i feel like ive been left in domme mode witch always makes me tired and depressed anyways ..i can do it for short spells and enjoy it but i always feel bad afterwards ...im not sure how to get back to the place i was at

why is somthing that was so natrual suddenly difficult ..is it down to switch play or just down to life takening over ...i sooo love my Master and want to be his forever has anyone experianced this and how did you get over it

Sorry I don't have and D/s experience so can't help with specifics, but I can sympathise about life getting in the way and maybe carving out some set time (kids staying over elsewhere, go to hotel etc) might help bring you back on track. And the very essential talking about it! I'd also recommend this blog because a) it's very interesting and hot and b) they live a D/s lifestyle while having kids and jobs so it might be of interest/help. Good luck.

http://www.247richardandamy.com/

I meant 'any' experience not 'and' sorry!

Its just a suggestion but I think you should both forget about games for a while and sit down and have a discussion about what you both want and need and expect, have a really good talk about everything, then get to know each other as a couple and have the togetherness and get into the day to day of other aspects of life, and set time aside (strictly your time alone and keeping it to the bedroom), for sexual play. I think you need to have everything else established firmly and well first-so talk alot, be a family and keep talking with yoour partner until your bond deepens and life is more a regular routine, then fun and games can comelater and be all the better for the lengthy communication. Hope that helps

thanks ill check out that blog imeldaimelda cj i know your right about the talking and we do do a lot of it ...i guess having a blended family of 6 kids was always going to be difficult but thought we would get occasional time to ourselfs