How do you dry yours

I know there is a thread about washing your undies etc but how do you dry them?.i have just purchased a nurse outfit for my wife I haven't given it to her yet bit scared but that's a different story but just thinking of possible reasons for refusal would be how can I wash and dry it without people knowing I can't imagine her hanging it out on the line for the neighbours to see and the awkward questions from our six year old.so how do you dry your sexy outfits and undies.

I dry mine in the airing cupboard !!

i dry my undies indoors everyday stuff i cram on to a trouser hanger or two special stuff goes on a clothes airer. if you have a young child you can buy an over door hanger and dry your outfits

everything of mine goes in tumbler, all my undies do as I dont like putting them on line.

Im wondering what I will do with the new stuff hubby has just bought me though as its all leather.

If i'm even unsure about whether something is suitable to go in the tumbledryer, than I simply put anything on a hanger or over a clothes horse and leave it to dry that way - with all the hot weather we've been having, wherever I put it, it will be dry in no time.

Don't put your undies in the tumble-dryer! It kills the Lycra, and pretty well all undies have some Lycra in them. Best not to put them on hot radiatora, either.

I dry mine on a folding rack which is generally up in my study - lockable - but the kids see bras and pants drying all the time; we don't have anything odd though I'd just dry it while they're at school if we did.

Pants are usually pretty flimsy and dry quickly. Padded bras take longer, but sometimes you can take the padding out.

Something like a nurse's outfit will most likely be fairly lightweight, so I might give it a few minutes in the tumble-dryer to get it going then hang it up to finish drying. Most dressing up costumes are not destined to last many washes, anyway ...

One point to bear in mind is that as they tend to be quite cheap fabric, it suffers badly from static. Usingf fabric conditioner can help reduce that, so it's worth having some for that even if you don't normally use it.

Don't know what people do with leather; I wipe it with a damp cloth to get the dirt off and then treat it with leather food of some sort. You can get wipe impregnated with almond oil which work quite well and help keep the leather supple.