How do you eat yours?

I'm sure by now most of you know what chocolate product the question relates to

Well, I bought some and we decided to have some food sex fun...

The wife bit one in half and smeared the sweet centre all over my tackle before licking and sucking it all off

A very pleasurable (if not sticky) experience and we both got what we wanted.lol

Glad I bought a box of six

Home bargains are currently selling them, 8 for a £1 lol

I would love to eat the goo off my OH's nipples...

I tried the creme egg chocolate brownies (recipe is on creme egg FB page) and their delicious, definitely worth a try

i love home bargains!!! being single will just nibble off the top, lick out the inside and then yom the lot!

Love Creme eggs. Might pick some up for our night in tonight ;)

I should get some chocolate spread. Would love to play with that together..
*fans herself*

Fizz and Sparkle wrote:

i love home bargains!!! being single will just nibble off the top, lick out the inside and then yom the lot!

that's how i eat mine too. its the only way. although thinking of melting them and eating them off my hubby.

I really wish I could enjoy licking chocolate of my OH, but although it starts off fun, it ends up more of a task in my eyes - because you really have to get most of it off and it can take a long time - hard to look sexy when your licking the same area over and over haha.

Although for general everyday, bite the top off, lick as much as I can out, and then all the rest goes in at once - I have a big mouth :( haha