How do you like to be seduced

Im looking for suggestions on things I can do for my wife to make her feel loved, wanted and sexy. Shes not one for direct compliments as its just embarrasses her.

4 Likes

Little pressys… Not expensive,
Cuddles, kisses run a bath for her with candles for when she gets in from work etc

2 Likes

Skin to skin contact tends to be a good way to awaken the senses, wether it’s stroking arms, giving massages or even a cute cuddling

4 Likes

Personally I like complete forwardness, when somebody tells me exactly what they want with confidence.

2 Likes

I used to struggle to hear compliments so OH wrote them down and left notes in places like under my pillow or in my handbag , places he knew i would find them . Now the best way to make me putty in his hands is a head rub , you cant beat it . Its so relaxing and does leave me feeling wanted and loved which in turn goes to sexy . Shoulders back legs feet all worth a try

6 Likes

What kind of compliments are you giving her that she finds embarrassing?
Are you commenting on her looks?

1 Like

Those are compliments on her looks…:rofl:

I’m Irish too, I get ya. Tell her how she makes you feel…‘you turn me on so much’, ‘you make me feel sexy’, I am so lucky to have you’…things like that. Hard for an Irish man to express feelings but give it a go :wink:

My husband took me away recently to a night in a hotel, but what was special was how he had arranged for rose petals to be on the bed. I also had a slate plate that was on a dressing table, in icing were the words I Love You with four miniature cakes placed beside it.

Maybe you could do something like this but in your bedroom at home.

1 Like

Sounds like me and my husband, we did the same went out for drinks and food got back to hotel and didnt feel like doing anything :rofl:

2 Likes

Mate try sending her a song you used to slow dance to are just a good love song I do it every night I’m out working so she knows I’m thinking of her. She’s all smiles when I get home.
When you text her finish it with a :heart: are a XX .
Also do a bit round the house ie if she’s started the dishes. Put you’re arms on her side tell her to go sit down and you finish them. 70"% of women feel more appreciated when there men do a little housework without being asked and. I’m Irish as well if it doesn’t work I will buy you a beer. Lol

3 Likes

Sound advice :+1: thanks.

My wife works away through the week, so I send her letters every so often. Sometime I write them from “Mr Devil” and tell her what I’m going to do to her. She then has a few days to think about it, before getting home. I also do silly stuff like send her flowers to work. She used to get embassed, in a good way, but now her workmates just complain to there OH’s that she got flowers again. Makes her feel special.
Hope you find what she likes. Slow and steady is the best approach. My lass couldn’t accept when I told her she was Gorgeous, but after a few years, shes finally getting the message. :rofl:

3 Likes

did the clocks just change to the 1950s?

@MrDark - what do you actually really like or love about your wife?
What are her special talents? What makes her special? Why do you love her?
Tell her that stuff.
What does she like? What does she really want? What makes her feel special?
What would be a fucking fantastic night out - or in - for her?
Ask her - she will tell you.
If she’s not used to being asked, or having the opportunity to focus on what she really wants, she might not know - it might take her a while to work out what it is.
Get on the journey - help her.
I know what my wife likes.
She tells me. I ask her.
Might be very different for your wife though. Only she knows - but make her feel seen and heard. That’s what I want out of my relationship.
Re the comment about do a ‘little housework’, my advice there would be, if you don’t already do housework in your own house, why not?
If my missus thought I expected her to do all my cooking and cleaning, I’d be sleeping rough right now - so would she if the boot was on the other foot :joy:

1 Like

Ha. I hear you!
Two little ones here.
Takes a lot of work to keep our house this messy!
:rofl::rofl::rofl: