Tips for your man,how do you like to be touched intimatley

Being relatively new to this forum and having read a lot of great advice, I would really like to know how to touch and tease my OH. I do spend a lot of time on fore play but would like some ideas and tips from what turns you all on once naked and together. No idea will be to silly, My OH and I have been together a long time and this forum seems a great place to get some new ideas from you all. I have learned some things in the last couple of weeks from ladies on here who are so honest frank and open. Please feel free to give any ideas at all, what does it for you.

just seeing my oh naked and 'up for it' turns me on :-) he has a fab torso and a beautiful penis.

from a touch perspective - silly things like being stroked along my arms and legs, face, chin etc. old fashioned stuff but it makes me feel treasured and beautiful.

then at other times just plain dirty talking :-) depends on if we are role playing or not

Touching/kissing my whole body (not boobs or genitals) drives me wild,and dirty talk :)

definantly has to be dirty talk. and take your time when touching her. start from the top and kiss every inch of her as though she is a work of art, appreciate each curve

hope that helps

It depends on the woman of course. Truth be told, I don't think I am like a lot of women who have already posted. I do not like being stroked and kissed all over my body as foreplay. I like the feeling of it, but it relaxes me, and makes me nod off! It feels heavenly but not horny and if it is being used to get me in the mood, I just feel bored because I cannot relax and nod off...obviiously lol. I see a lot of advice often like, light candles, massage her, kiss up her legs, and I would love that...if you wanted to send me into a blissful snooze! lol

Things I would recommend: Women like to feel desired. It is less about her body and more about her mind. Want to truly blow a woman away? Stimulate her mind. You could try spontaneous displays of affection or sexual advances. Although this one will depend on your relationship. if she has little interest in sex or feels pushed into it often, and their is tension or resentment there, then grabbing her for a spontaneous "I just had to have you" session could end in you falling out. I know personally that I feel most horny when i catch my partner having a crafty glimpse of me and perving, or as he cuddles up to me and gets an erection. It makes me feel sexy to him. Of course those are the basics, use your words and other actions to let her know how much you crave her too.

I don't think men and women are that different deep down. i think we all generally have the same desires. We all get super horny when we know our partners are lusting and horny for us, we all love to be teased and loved and most importantly we all need to see enthusiam from our partners otherwise we feel pretty bored or meh about it. So, when I am thinking of ways to please my guy, i tend to imagine all the things he could do to me, and the ways he could do it, to try and blow my mind, and I just tailor that and do those things to him. Although, it is also worth finding out their unique turn ons and playing in that area too, because we are all different after all.

My wife loves it when I kiss or nibble on the back of her neck or shoulders. It actually gives her goose bumps but only on her legs.

In fact once this happens, I o my need to breathe on her neck and it happens again, it also makes her very wet !!!!

You could try some light bondage. Tie her up and maybe a blindfold, this increases sensations all over you could get a feather tickler and tease her. Or even a flogger to alternate tickling with a light flogging if you both like that.

Does she like her feet being touched? i never used to but recently have found it very nice when my oh sucks and nibbles my toes.

I just love kissing, can't get enough. So lots of kissing with hands running over each other and like fluffbags said being made to feel truely desired.

My current partner will stroke every inch of my body which will essentially always lead to some sort of sexual action because I love it so much! I'm very sensitive and ticklish everywhere so when he strokes my waist especially it drives me wild!

Him kissing and biting my ears too makes me so horny! I'm trying to coax him into sticking a tongue in there because it's what my ears crave while he's teasing the outside! (makes them sound like a vagina haha!)

But yes I love to have my entire body stroked and tickled to get me in the mood :)

MissTig wrote:

You could try some light bondage. Tie her up and maybe a blindfold, this increases sensations all over you could get a feather tickler and tease her. Or even a flogger to alternate tickling with a light flogging if you both like that.

Does she like her feet being touched? i never used to but recently have found it very nice when my oh sucks and nibbles my toes.

I just love kissing, can't get enough. So lots of kissing with hands running over each other and like fluffbags said being made to feel truely desired.

Yes she loves having her feet tickled, But what about Her pussy any one any thoughts on how you like this done, hard, soft, deep inside, opened up, tickled firm. What about the bit unger the pussy and before your bum. Thoughts please?

Gentle giant wrote:

MissTig wrote:

Yes she loves having her feet tickled, But what about Her pussy any one any thoughts on how you like this done, hard, soft, deep inside, opened up, tickled firm. What about the bit unger the pussy and before your bum. Thoughts please?

A variety but I hate it rough on the clit shudder

Gentle giant wrote:

MissTig wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

I love it when my oh slides his finger inside me and uses his thumb on my clit. Also when he's giving me oral he will ofter put a finger up my bum as well. i don't like my clit being treated too firm but I love it when he sucks on it or very gently nibbles, or even blows on it. My favourite is when he...not sure how to describe it...erm makes a seal around my clit and sucks and licks if that makes any sense. I love it even more when he makes noises of appreciation, it's so so good to hear that he's enjoying himself too.

I love being looked deeply in my eyes and having the ends of my hair stroked :) x

MissTig wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

I love it when my oh slides his finger inside me and uses his thumb on my clit. Also when he's giving me oral he will ofter put a finger up my bum as well. i don't like my clit being treated too firm but I love it when he sucks on it or very gently nibbles, or even blows on it. My favourite is when he...not sure how to describe it...erm makes a seal around my clit and sucks and licks if that makes any sense. I love it even more when he makes noises of appreciation, it's so so good to hear that he's enjoying himself too.

Thanks Miss T. Just what I was searching for.

MissChar wrote:

Gentle giant wrote:

MissTig wrote:

Thanks misschar