How do you like your men dressed ?

I am probably half way through my clothes renewal since losing a lot of weight. So having now consigned about 10 sackfuls of clothes to the various local charity shops , I have now plenty of room for new stuff.

Therefore I am looking for ideas for clothes to buy and this is where you ladies come in for some ideas. And so as not to exclude the guys perhaps some ideas from you as well especially on how your OH likes to see you when you go out.

Thanks

Casual wear, jeans, chinos, cords with t shirts and knits. I don't like sportswear unless it's being worn for something sporty. Tbh I don't really mind as long as the individual looks and smells clean.
Congratulations on the weight loss 😎

My partner likes me I’m great sweat shorts and t shirts, sweatshirts are great as you can usually shove one on with black jeans and wear anything underneath.
As long as you style yourself and smell good usually your personality can do most of the work for you. I would make sure you have the following:

Denim jeans
Black jeans
Grey sweatpants and shorts
Fitted shirts
Colour Shirts to go over plain t shirts
A few sweatshirts
Flat shoes like vans or toms
Ankle socks for shorts!

Just a few ideas ☺️ Just be yourself and wear what you enjoy

Firstly well done on your weight loss I know it's not easy !

I think you should dress however suits you everyone is different. How I think I would love a man to dress is totally the opposite to how my partner does dress. Howeverit works for him.
In my mind I would like a guy to wear bootcut dark jeans, smart shoes and a blazer with a t shirt or shirt underneath. I love smart shoes with jeans gives such a smart casual feel.
My partner wears skinny jeans, trainers and a t shirt most of the time which looks good on him but wouldn't be what I would choose in my mind.

I'm not a fan of sport wear on guys unless it's for chilling around the house.

I'm mostly attracted to a good aftershave though. To me that the most important thing to wear. I love a smell that just makes your body yearn that's the biggest turn on for me, rather than the clothes.

Find a style you feel suits your new body and that you feel confident and comfortable in as that's what will make it more attractive !

Also a little tip try on one thing that on the hanger you would never wear ....... sometimes this can lead to a right result as when it's on your mind could be totally changed.

Enjoy shopping x

Congratulations on your weight loss, I'd reccomend going out and trying on a huge variety of things especially if theyre out of your comfort zone, it took me a while to find a style that complimented me, I was always hidden under oversized tops and trousers which made me look short and chubby, now I'm almost always wearing something form fitting and showing a bit of skin, it makes me feel so confident and beautiful.

I hope you have a great time shopping x

Well done on your weight loss!

Agree with all the posts above, clean and smelling good is a major plus point for me. We were a few months back trying to re style my h. I liked smart jeans, chinos, fineknit jumpers. Casual shirts, more fitted t shirts etc x

Well done on the weight loss I know irs hard.

the best advice I can give you is wear what feels comfortable. Don’t wear things to please others. If your comfortable in what your wearing it will show.

my ex often complained about what I wore but wearing what she wanted made me uncomfortable so I stuck with my stuff and I was happier for it.

Mysteron, Well done on loosing a significant amount of weight, that must have been tough. Clothes are supposed to make you feel and look good but you have to be comfortable in them. I think if you wear Chinos or smart jeans with a shirt or T shirt and dark trainers you will look good.

Ooh I love clothes.

Personally, I love dark jeans (black preferably) with a smart/casual shirt and then some desert boots.

Congratulations on your weight loss!

Guy14357 wrote:

Well done on the weight loss I know irs hard.

the best advice I can give you is wear what feels comfortable. Don’t wear things to please others. If your comfortable in what your wearing it will show.

Agree with this! I’d rather my man was comfortable and felt good in something then wear something he isn’t comfortable in just because I like him in it. As long as it’s clean and fits, I can’t complain.

Having said that, I do think he looks good in certain colours that compliment his skin tone so if he’s deciding between two different coloured shirts I’m happy to say which one would suit him the most.

Thanks everyone for your ideas .

Off for some retail therapy this afternoon .![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

How did the shopping trip go ? X

JoJoXxX wrote:

Firstly well done on your weight loss I know it's not easy !

I think you should dress however suits you everyone is different. How I think I would love a man to dress is totally the opposite to how my partner does dress. Howeverit works for him.
In my mind I would like a guy to wear bootcut dark jeans, smart shoes and a blazer with a t shirt or shirt underneath. I love smart shoes with jeans gives such a smart casual feel.
My partner wears skinny jeans, trainers and a t shirt most of the time which looks good on him but wouldn't be what I would choose in my mind.

I'm not a fan of sport wear on guys unless it's for chilling around the house.

I'm mostly attracted to a good aftershave though. To me that the most important thing to wear. I love a smell that just makes your body yearn that's the biggest turn on for me, rather than the clothes.

Find a style you feel suits your new body and that you feel confident and comfortable in as that's what will make it more attractive !

Also a little tip try on one thing that on the hanger you would never wear ....... sometimes this can lead to a right result as when it's on your mind could be totally changed.

Enjoy shopping x

Actually your style for a guy closely matches the way I do go out. So basically I have just added to my collection .The funny side of this is that it puts pressure on the Mrs to go out more dressy than she really wants to . She "hates" me being more smart casual than what she is.! Lol

The renewal of the wardrobe is probalby the most expensive side of any weightloss programme. Its the bit nobody warns you about ! This is the start of my 3rd year of clothes buying since I lost weight and started toning.

Anyway this is what I came home with ;-

2 @ Light summer weight taylored jackets. one in sand and the other in a bluey purple colour . Size 40s

1 @ Medium weight Wool Blend blue checked taylored jacket Size 38

1 @ Light weight dark blue Cotton tayloted Jacket. I got this from a charity shop for £6.00 and still had the M & S tags on it. Bargain of the day. Size 38

2 @ White Medium sized white long sleeved Oxford Shirts. These will replace 2 XXL types that have gone to the Mrs for Bedroom wear .

2 @ White Medium short sleeved white button up shirts

1 @ Pink Version of the above . This is perhaps the metro sexual guy in me as I wouldn't normally go for this colour . It will go well with my existing Brown Jackets

10 @ Mediium sized cheap T shirts various colours.

4 @ Pairs of dark blue straight leg type jeans size 32 with belts. I need the belt as I am really an inbetween size for trousers I am really a 31 at the moment .

Its a good job the Mrs was with me as she rersembled a pack muel carrying much of this lot !

The above I think will give me a good mixtrure of smart casual and casual dress . I didnt by any sports wear even though I would justify waering it as I work out. However it is frownd upon by many doormen in Smutyville town centre.

Wow sounds like you had a good spend up ! Yes it is pricey however when you have achieved something like that you deserve to spoil yourself and feel good about your accomplishment!

You must have already had good style 😉

My wardrobe is limited at the moment but I'm on it of a mission myself and refuse to buy new stuff till I have lost some weight. Although I'm currently sat in the sun with a pint of fosters but it's so sunny I couldn't say no ! Extra gym time tomorrow loll

Iv nothing against sports wear for the gym, chilling and hangover days but not for days out.

Be carful added pressure for the mrs to look good might mean added pressure on your credit card hehe.

Hope your going out tonight to put on your new cloths and rock it !

X