Ladies- How do you like your men dressed for going out?

Its my ladies' birthday on Monday and a meal has been booked.

I am a bit worried as my wardrobe is looking rather grey and drab!

So I am wondering what should I wear for the meal as I will have to buy some new clothes in to refresh my wardrobe ?

Just looking for some ideas but leaving out designer brands if possible and will have time tomorrow for a bit of shopping.

Love my bf in whatever he wears, but he does loook nice in his dark jeans n shirt x

I like all looks!

A man in smart casual. A nice shirt and dark jeans with nice clean shoes.
A 3 piece suit from primark ;)

I like everything haha!

It depends where you're going really x

I'm a nice suit kinda gal.

My OH is into the vintage/40s look and actually wears a three piece suit and tie (and hat! A proper one!) dail. He pretty much always has done all the time I've known him. I think it's beautiful, mostly because that's what makes him feel comfortable and good but it does also make me feel quite special going about town with someone dressed so impeccably.

No harm in getting some "dressing up" clothes if you're normally quite casual. A nice shirt is always a good start (plain white is my favourite but Next do some nice patterned ones) maybe a smart jacket too if you fancy, and dark jeans/trousers. Nice aftershave is always a winner too!

Whatever you wear, I hope you and your lady have a lovely time :)

Ink and Kink wrote:

I like all looks!

A man in smart casual. A nice shirt and dark jeans with nice clean shoes.
A 3 piece suit from primark ;)

I like everything haha!

It depends where you're going really x

Its a pub type restaraunt nothing too posh

Jeans n shirt would b perfect for that setting. Dont go for the traditional white shirt mix it up a bit, blue or something looks hot x

Spoonerism wrote:

I'm a nice suit kinda gal.

My OH is into the vintage/40s look and actually wears a three piece suit and tie (and hat! A proper one!) dail. He pretty much always has done all the time I've known him. I think it's beautiful, mostly because that's what makes him feel comfortable and good but it does also make me feel quite special going about town with someone dressed so impeccably.

No harm in getting some "dressing up" clothes if you're normally quite casual. A nice shirt is always a good start (plain white is my favourite but Next do some nice patterned ones) maybe a smart jacket too if you fancy, and dark jeans/trousers. Nice aftershave is always a winner too!

Whatever you wear, I hope you and your lady have a lovely time :)

Thanks- As regards cologne , my OH loves the smell of Kouros and that is what I will be wearing in all the right spots!

sassykitten;) wrote:

Jeans n shirt would b perfect for that setting. Dont go for the traditional white shirt mix it up a bit, blue or something looks hot x

Short sleeves or long ?

Long sleeved shirt. Dark jeans and some nice shoes.

^ YES, can't forget the shoes!

The shoes I currently have are

Brown brogues

Black Doc Martin shoes ( same style as the more famous boots without the extended boot bit)

Ink and Kink wrote:

Agreed, my bf looks so good when his suited n booted like this :) n a lovely aftershave is great as we get closer :)

Ink and Kink wrote:

Exactly this.

I don't like full the full suit look unless it's a big event like a wedding. For going out to dinner and stuff ike that the smart casual look is perfect to me :)

Now, no more outfit talk.

We've established what you're wearing.
Make sure you tidy up your facial hair if you have any. And give your... *ahem* member. a tidy up and shape. :p

Depends on the occasion but I do like wearing a nice 3piece suit 👍🏼

Stuburns wrote:

Depends on the occasion but I do like wearing a nice 3piece suit 👍🏼

Stuburns! READ! it's his ladies birthday and they're off to a pub like restaurant. Nothing too fancy ;) xx

Ink and Kink wrote:

Now, no more outfit talk.

We've established what you're wearing.
Make sure you tidy up your facial hair if you have any. And give your... *ahem* member. a tidy up and shape. :p

ok yes I will be trimming my pubic hair . My Oh does like it tidy down there coupled with a smell of Kouros .

I have a Paul Hollywood style beard ( quite a few people say I look like him apart from I have brown eyes) so yes this will be trimmed and morstured to soften the bristles so my OH doesn't get a face rash !

I don't mind wearing a suit as I spent 26 years working for a bank and was the normal office attire. However on this occasion I don't want to be overly dressed compared to my OH .

So thanks to you ladies ,I have provisionally sellected the following:

Blue shirt long sleeved with perhaps the top 2 buttons undone.

Dark blue Jeans ( already have these) with button fly and very tight around my bum ( one of my best features) Already had my bum pinched wearing these by another lady !

Dark socks

Black polished shoes

I will probably wear my grey sports jacket( weather permitting) . This is a tailored jacket similar to a suit jacket with suede leather patches on the elbows.Blue silk hankerchief in the breast pocket Very in at the moment ,

Cologne- Kouros

Argh! That sounds amazing! She's a lucky lady! Bring on Monday! You need to let us know how it went and how dirty it got :p

A happy birthday to Mrs. Mysteron!

sounds lovely, i love my man in jeans and a shirt, or a full on suit, and his brown leather shoes. i love the smell of joop homme on him as its what he wore on our first date and the first time we made love, i have the empty bottle in my memory box :)

I love my husband in a nice pair of jeans a shirt and a nice pair of shoes I think if you chose the right items to go together then you can look rather dapper xx