women love a gentleman

do women love a well dressed gentleman ?

is it just me being big headed or is my dating sucecess down to me ditching the joggers and t-shirts in favour of a suit ?

honest answers ladies ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I definitely wouldn't go for a guy who wore tracksuits outside of sports, but I don't know about a suit outside of work either. My boyfriend wears jeans or shorts, a t-shirt or shirt (which I prefer), wool jumpers and boots, and he looks fantastic in that!

If we were going out he'd wear a smarter shirt, and start building the suit (trousers then jacket and tie then waistcoat) in accordance to the venue/occasion.

If I were going on a first date with a guy I think I'd like him in jeans and a shirt.

I do like a man who has good dress sense, some one who gives very little consideration to persnal health and the state their clothes are on is rather off putting to say the least.

Now I am not talking about designer labels here, but certainly casual smart, and smelling nice. I find it a turn on, but also how a man and woman dress says a lot about their self confidence etc. Partner wears jeans a lot but sme times wears a nice shirt with them, or a suit jacket with his denims which looks good on him

Not keen on blokes wearing tracksuits unless they're actually participating in sports .
Personally I like a man in jeans but would appreciate him making an effort if we were going somewhere special by wearing a suit.

I own a few small business and you do seem to get more attention as a male by the way you dress, one of my business is a large garage so if i fancy playing with my rally car say there are women who like the mechanic look then the other side when i ware a suit or like you guys say a shirt and smart jeans you seem to get a different type of woman

I think my bf would look odd in a suit tbh. I'm so used to the jeans and dressy/label t-shirts that he'd look strange all dressed up, plus i know he hates suits and would be uncomfortable and i wouldn't find him being uncomfortable/self conscious attractive, i'd rather he wore what made him comfortable as he'sgorgeous to me regardless, it's him, not the packaging im attracted to.

My OH is, some would say, perhaps a little eccentric. He's seriously into his suits (and hats!) and wears one pretty much everyday. If we're not going out he might wear a cardigan and no tie but that's about as casual as he gets. In the nearly 6 years we've been together I've never seen him in jeans or a t-shirt, he's just not comfortable like that. I love it :)

I love a nice tailored suit, some people look ridiculous in suits though, I think it's more an attraction towards the man that is able to look good in a suit. My OH looks lovely in his suit but he only wears it for business meeting, it's usually jeans and t shirt rest of the time, if we go out if wears his trousers and shirt which knots lovely, but nothing beats a full suit

I definitely prefer someone towards the suit side of the dress scale rather than too casual. My partner wears quite casual stuff a lot, but it's a nice treat when he wears a shirt. He used to be into suits and waistcoats, but I think majorly formal clothes can look a bit much for everyday wear. I'd love to see him in a sexy shirt and tie some time though.

I like a nice suit, but it has its place. I am more likely to be attracted to someone who had dressed appropriately for the occasion - so if we're going on a date to a pub, I wouldn't be impressed by someone wearing jogging bottoms, but I would also think someone wearing a suit had tried too hard.

It's all about dressing for the occasion, rather than always wearing a suit, for me.

Different strokes. I think my missus fancies me in woolly jumpers more than anything. Some men just don't suit suits, so to speak.

I think a lot has to do with the fit of your clothes, far to many men wear clothes way to big for them. Same goes for suits get one that fits!!! Nothing worse than a suit jacket thats baggy like your dad just lent you.

I like men that wear hoodies... so I can steal them. ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

missmhithrha wrote:

I like men that wear hoodies... so I can steal them. ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

every girl steals hoodies lol ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Oh I do love a man in a smart tailored suit, or jeans and a suit jacket.......swooooon!

Jeans and hoodies, as above, so I can steal them too ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Don't steal my hoodies!

Sunshine,Lollipops wrote:

I think if a man takes care of himself and feels confident in whatever it is he's wearing then that's incredibly sexy.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Oh I do love a man in a smart tailored suit, or jeans and a suit jacket.......swooooon!

Jeans and hoodies, as above, so I can steal them too ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

+1

Fitnessfreak wrote:

I think a lot has to do with the fit of your clothes, far to many men wear clothes way to big for them. Same goes for suits get one that fits!!! Nothing worse than a suit jacket thats baggy like your dad just lent you.

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Love my man in a suit. He had to get a new one this year and I had to resist the urge to jump him in the shop while he was trying it on!

Being that i work in a hot kitchen all day 6 days a week in chef whites, usally come home jump in the shower etc and chuck jogging bottoms on and a T-shirt, somthing thats comfortable to relax in, but if i am going out with my wife then generally i will smarten up a bit, nice jeans/jumper combo. i have a tailored suit , the reaction i get from my wife was ermmm very steamy. she calls me her Mr Grey when i do put it on, which is usally for formal work dinners, or weddings, which can be a little ermmm interesting when my wife is looking at me with wicked intent and can not control her hands,

but having said that call me old fashioned but i dont really think it matters what a man wears. he can wear tracksuits etc but have amazing manners and knows how to treat women that generally has more of an effect