How high is your sex drive?

I have a very high sex drive and have had for a good few years now (before it was high but it's deffinatley blossomed as I've become more adventurous)

Medium, average, regular, etc. ;)

Mine is also very high, I actually get quite irritable when I'm not getting any. Thankfully I have my toys for when the Mr is away.

It has a serious effect on my mood otherwise.

How do you measure it?

Mine is up and down, if I am stressed it can fall through the floor, at other times it is very high, but I guess the only way to measure it is to compare it with your OH's?

Mines Very high, luckily for me boy partner can keep up ;)

Very high, pity I'm single at the mo. Still I do have my toys!!!

i say very high esp when when with T

mine goes up and down

That guide doesn;t work for me at all!

I love sex and think about it a lot, but it would only ever be with my hubby. I usually initiate it. A couple of times a week is usually fine for both of us. It is important but there is no pressure if either of us can't or don't want to. We have had periods of time when we havn't had sex for weeks on end, without there being any relationship problems.

So i guess i tick all boxes A to E

I have been known to go without 'it' for 9 months and that wasn't when I was pregnant!!! Never had a huge sex drive but it's almost non existent. Have bought a new toy to try and inspire us. Kids, stress and lack of opportunity play a huge part in being uninterested. Wish there was a pill I could pop!

BaileysLover wrote:

I have been known to go without 'it' for 9 months and that wasn't when I was pregnant!!! Never had a huge sex drive but it's almost non existent. Have bought a new toy to try and inspire us. Kids, stress and lack of opportunity play a huge part in being uninterested. Wish there was a pill I could pop!

I agree Baileys, the joys of children... the ultimate libido killer . Add to the mix the stresses of life and the sex drive just plummets.

I always had a very high drive until our 3rd arrived but now....pass the cocoa

I'd say mine is about average x

Mine goes up & down. Currently high, which is a shame as my husband works away a lot, so when he comes back in a week or so it might be low. We try and keep things hot while he's away with dirty texts & pictures etc.

Ours are very high, we discovered we were compatible that way as soon as we first met. We'd both been married to partners with lesser sex drives and both of us had sought extra-marital experiences to compensate. We still have sex together most days of the week, even after 10 years together, and not long after we got together we started swinging as a couple to provide that extra pleasure we both love.

If you find a partner whose sex drive matches yours, then you are blessed!

swingcouple wrote:

If you find a partner whose sex drive matches yours, then you are blessed!

Oh how right you are.

Unfortunately, even though I have had 3 long term relationships (19 years with the current Mrs Old) I have never found that Nirvana.

So how do you measure a sex drive when for the last 7 years you have not had any at all?? Is the fact that I think about it every day just because I'm not getting any, or because I have a high sex drive? Probably the latter - even when I did have a fairly active sex life it was never "enough", I always wanted just a bit more than my partner was prepared to give. I think my Lovehoney toys would agree with that analysis as well :-)

AA - Don't hurt yourself. Just take it easy and enjoy the feelings. It WILL happen again soon.

His is higher than hers for us generally speaking but no complaints from either

I would say mine is either an A or a B, I think about it a lot, but I am fussy!

B for me!

I'm definitely in the A to B bracket - thinking about it a lot and my sex drive has always been high!

my sex drive thro the roof,the wife hers is in space she loves lots of sex so much i have help to pleasure her