How horny are you right now?

What book are you reading, love Sylvia day and looking for a new book to read?

The OH read all of the crossfire series of books from Sylvia.

I hope she loved it!

@Curvy_bbw
oooooh I did more than thatā€¦ The walls were vibrating with a chorus of vibrating toysā€¦ I fucked her from behind as well at some point, though the beer took away my feelingsā€¦ Like i care !!! Iā€™ll sort my shit out in the morning if i feel like itā€¦ She had ā€˜Goooood orgasmsā€™ according to her and thats all I need to float my boat. Makes me happy to know she is satisfiedā€¦ :heart:

2 Likes

@JoCat
Wand is amazing mateā€¦ She has decided to focus on the spot and hold it there. Thanks for the recommendation, even though you chucked yours outā€¦ Only issue is its a bit heavy apparentlyā€¦ Personally I think it looks like a hand held food blender, so if she gets fed up with it maybe ill use it to make some pestoā€¦ but right nowā€¦ oh my god !!!

Very, the OH has said she would consider a MMF threesome, which has taken my horniness level off the scale. I would love to see her perform with someone else.

3 Likes

@DLJL
Thats some serious consideration for you to digestā€¦ Big stepā€¦ Need to be comfy with it.
So will it be someone you know or annonā€¦ How will you feel if he whacks out a huge slice of meat and she sounds like shes enjoying it more than everā€¦ Not trying to put a downer on it but Im thinking what I would thinkā€¦ I personally couldnt cope with it.

It would have to be anon, we have, are giving it serious consideration. I hsve thought of the consequences, it is not being out performed which concerns me, it is if it permanently changes the dynamic of our relationship.

It would be terrible if either of us had regrets afterwards, it is not something we are rushing into.

1 Like

I am always horny and ready to please. My partner is not as energetic as I am. So I have to push her to get into position a lot.

1 Like

@tbb702020
Hi and welcome.
Maybe thats what she likes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Curvy_bbw
Think maybe I need to read some of theseā€¦ Whats best one so far.

1 Like

I donā€™t know what it is about this heat, that makes me so horny :smiling_imp: itā€™s worse than normal, if thatā€™s even possible :joy: and what makes me worse is, thinking about the hot :hot_face: sweaty sessions

5 Likes

Haha it was a backwards way to give a recommendation, but if I like it, the Mrs wonā€™t. Its still up in my drawer, I keep forgetting to check the council website for recycling but I also hate to throw out a perfectly workable toy. And the only person I know that would use a used toy, already bought it and didnā€™t like it.

I strapped it to my leg at one point, she could try that.

Very! My last night in the hotel room so have to make the most of it :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I am super horny my today, really craving my ass being stretched by some toys or my wife fist(s) wrist deep in my ass

Extremely hornyā€¦weā€™re both stretched out stark naked in the garden enjoying this fabulous weatherā€¦thereā€™s no white bits in this householdā€¦get so worked up looking over at my OHā€¦and planning our evenings activitiesā€¦but Iā€™m not sure Iā€™ll be able to wait that longā€¦

7 Likes

Extremely, what to do lolā€¦

7 months 5 fuckin words !!!

So horny right now. Wife out with sister and mother. She was wearing a hot little sun dress and sexy underwear. Before she left a little make out session and a promise of more when she gets home.

1 Like

U ever seen footage of a volcano eruption? Thatā€™s how I feel inside :100:

2 Likes