How horny are you right now?

Had a session that started in the hot tub last night and ended after a long session of oral on her… more about it in the other thread On My Mind.
We are getting company for dinner tonight and they are a buzz-kill as they bicker all the time so glad we got a session in ahead of them.

Fantasy girl and her family come Saturday for an overnight visit. Might spike again depending on what happens, but the wife is about 3 days away from Shark Week and nipples are sore, she is eating everything in the house and has become extremely opinionated about stupid shit.

Looking forward to the next 10 days… :roll_eyes:

Final answer = 4

3 Likes

Very horny right now

2 Likes

Yup

1 Like

Getting hornier by the hour :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Waiting for my LH delivery :star_struck: Ordered myself a womanizer pro40 and a vibrating cock ring for him. So excited to try these out! Need some quality alone time tho to have a good solo session. Wondering how loud the womanizer will be? :thinking:

4 Likes

On a scale of 1-10 I would say 15 :joy:

About 12

pointlessly 11

1 Like

Very

edited by mod

3 Likes

leg shaking… and up for anything

1 Like

Very. I seem to be permanently horny these days and am continually somewhere between an 8 and 100000.:joy:
Currently craving anal.

2 Likes

edited by mod

1 Like

I’m very horny all the time now that I have discovered toys and what they can do for you! My girlfriend loves the new hornier me.

2 Likes

Of the charts :smiling_imp: he’s given me a taster of what’s to come tonight :drooling_face: and now I’m just craving him

Ready to burst. I’m always doubly horny after exercise. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Just about ready to go have my way with the knot in the tree outside but I’m afraid I may break it

I’m too horny for a sunday evening… :weary::fire:

2 Likes

Horny enough to fuck a zombie

Always horny but more of actions speak louder than words kinda guy :joy: but wouldn’t be talking about it on here to get myself off that’s for sure :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Quite horny… just a little.

It’s the wifes birthday so the kids are away and it’s her choice of entertainment tonight. I have been left downstairs clearing up, making a fire and generally making our den nice for this evening’s fun while she is upstairs in the bath. If I do a good job then she will wear her corset and tail buttplug.
She’s left me in my butlers collar and cuffs to perform my tasks. When she comes down I have to go and sit on the sofa in the gag and blindfold ready for her.

4 Likes