How horny are you right now?

The past week has been 10/10, strategies include mutual care, self care, and writing erotica :nerd_face:

1 Like

On the verge of exploding now after lying thinking and feeling a few interesting things until interrupted by my wife coming upstairs.:hot_face:

Still pretty horny but a few nights poor sleep and a busy day work wise. It’s Wednesday morning now but we are not playing until Thursday evening. It’s been over a week since I masterbated which is a very long time for me.

She sent me to the office on Valentine’s Day and told me to wear some naughty underwear so I know I’m thinking about her. She then clarified she meant my underwear not hers. I asked her to pick something out for me. She got some tight novelty valentines heart boxes from a few years ago. I wore them all day and felt a bit too tight and uncomfortable.

We did have a quick kink chat last night in bed quietly. I asked she collars me and holds my leash in the bath and lets me edge whilst she bathes. She said that’s ok but im not to expect any interaction from her as she wants to relax in the bath which is fair enough.

I cannot wait to play. It’s been about 8 months since we last had sex.

2 Likes

Extremely! I think the little one will be having an early night tonight so I can do something about it :grimacing:

2 Likes

Extremely horny right now he’s on nights so left alone but feeling the urge x

2 Likes

The urge is too strong for me to resist :face_with_peeking_eye::joy:

Well you best get busy then :wink:

1 Like

edited by mod

Good man I will be very soon myself x

1 Like

Good, enjoy :wink: x

edited by mod

How far what? X

edited by mod

edited by mod

edited by mod

I like dragging it out a bit or it’s over and I’ll just be bored again x

1 Like

Same as the other post, just friendly reminder of the Forum Rules - Lovehoney

One on one chat around …… activity :wink: whilst on the forum or engaging with others.

2 Likes

Iknow just sometimes in need as you may well know x

1 Like

Very much so :blush: just sadly it’s not that type of forum and don’t want you unintentionally going down the wrong path or landing a red card for rule breaking.

2 Likes

Thank you for the heads up I Appreciate it would t want that to happen but alone and horny x

1 Like