How horny are you right now?

It is I’m enjoying learning new things.

2 Likes

Very got an uncontrollable urge xx

2 Likes

:arrow_upper_right: Pretty much so at the moment. It’s lessened a bit now I’m being distracted by the forum but is still very enjoyable. I suppose it might have died down a little faster if I hadn’t read the self pleasure thread. :purple_heart:

Not going to lie I’m more than a little embarrassed by the self pleaser thread. Really hoping I don’t lose my account :flushed::grimacing:. But today I would say about a 6/10 that’s quite low for me

3 Likes

I have to say it’s currently a 20 out of 10.

Need to find some time and relax.

1 Like

Very, as was placing LH order :grin:

I think a lot of people struggle with the rules at first but I’m glad you all had a good time. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

:heartpulse: I’m feeling the love after my regular hour of practice, have exciting tingly feelings in the end of my penis. :smile_cat:

Very horny. We have a 6 month baby and our sex life has been essentially dead for that time. However, we’re back sleeping in the same bed and my OH woke up and told me about a filthy dream she had last night. We had a passionate kiss and touched eachother but that was as far as we could do as we had a sleeping baby next to us. We continued to talk hot and steamy things, she told me exactly what I am to do one evening this week. I am to run the bath as she puts the baby to bed. Be naked myself in the bathroom as she enters then Unclothe her and kneel next to the bath as she goes in. Then when she’s done I’m to dry and towel her. Then in the spare bedroom she wants a full body massage, oral then PIV. She said I could wear my collar or my butler bow tie. I also encouraged her to do some small penis humiliation which she did (she called it “her little dick” and I nearly came there and then!) and said she’d do when we play. I cannot wait.

We also discussed rimming (me on her) and chastity (on me). Also told her a fantasy of mine is to be sat down against a wall with my hands restrained behind my back and her to back into me and rub her bum in my face.

2 Likes

That sounds very exciting to be given such a detailed list to think about. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Very very horny at the moment

about a 7/10 keep giving my hubby the eye, but he isn’t biting yet

:arrow_up: Just about at the point of orgasm but holding it there, end of penis is stinging and felt like just one tiny drop of fluid crept excruciatingly slowly out. :droplet:

3 Likes

Following on from this two more steamy episodes building up to the big night (Thursday)

Yesterday the mother in law took the baby out for a walk and we were straight upstairs. She said no full sex due to her worrying about being interrupted but I was stripped naked by her and ordered to perform oral sex on her. I then requested to edge for her and then after I’d got to the limit she put me on all 4’s and whipped me with the flogger from the draw. I wish she went harder though.

Then today. Was unreal. Again the mother in law staying proved useful (only use!) as she took the baby out and working from home as I was my OH asked me to model my Valentine’s Day boxers which I did and we made out and I gave her a semi lap dance on the bed. She then ordered me to the floor to edge myself and I ended up essentially humping her legs through her jeans. I got her to put her hands firmly round my neck and her sex talk has improved so much, I so nearly exploded but I’m pretty good at stopping at the right moment.

More chat about chastity during and (crucially) after the play where it seems like it actually would happen and she’s up for it. I’ve picked out a few articles for her as a key holder to read. I just need to get through my final reservations about injury and or losing a key!!!

That is so true… periods make me so much hornier!

2 Likes

Very high after lying here feeling sex energy tingling all through my body while thinking of all the ladies I might be connected to in any way and wishing them all an extra special orgasm this Valentine’s Day. :gift_heart:

2 Likes

About a 7/10 had the horn last night but fell asleep before hubby came to bed. Shark week is imminent so will need to jump him tonight!

1 Like

Extremely.

Extremely :smiling_imp:

He hasn’t stopped teasing me all day :hot_face:

Extremely OH has promised to strap on her 10” toy and give me a nice deep pegging as long as I give her a nice oral session first well it would be rude not to

2 Likes