How horny are you right now?

Living the dream. :heart_on_fire:

:arrow_up: Same here, didn’t cum with Mrs S and am just having a little break in between a few toys. :drooling_face:

:arrow_upper_right: Only about 7 now but have a lovely glow in my bum. :relieved:

I feel like I’m at a 10 all day everyday​:wink:

5 Likes

Very 10/10 so looking forward to tonight

@The_Little_Ladybird 8/10 hey. Sounds like it went well. I was hoping it wouldn’t so there’d still be a glimmer of hope in for me :smirk::roll_eyes::joy:

Obviously I’m only joking :wink: I’m so happy it went well for you, you really do deserve it :kissing_heart: I hope it continues to move in the right direction for you :kissing_heart: x

@SteelA1 just need you to quote me :laughing::sweat_smile::melting_face::kissing_heart:

@SteelA1 i think there would be a very long queue to take @The_Little_Ladybird out on a date. We can all dream.

@The_Little_Ladybird I’m on my way :wink: I feel a little tight on your potential new man though, I fear that after I’ve been up to sort the quote for you he might end up getting the elbow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy:

I know mate but I’m up at the front of said queue :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::+1:t3:

1 Like

Not horny at the moment cos I’m on the commute home. Just sext my OH to tell him what I want from him when I get home.

3 Likes

@steve19 @SteelA1 Im not even sure what is going to happen with the “Coach” no further dates planned but I have a coaching session booked for Monday. We shall see x

4 Likes

Well I hope it goes well for you. But if for some reason it doesn’t I’ll be up with that quote :wink: x
@The_Little_Ladybird and if it doesn’t work out with him for whatever reason then just think to yourself that it wasn’t meant to be, he’s obviously not the one for you! The guy you’re meant to find will be just around the corner for sure :crossed_fingers:t3:

3 Likes

Sounds promising…

1 Like

Me too. Love doing that.

I wear g strings when I sleep ( mens)
Which turn me on. Often wake erect.
Very horny this morning as my OH and I were sexting last night then she masturbated.
I didn’t as saving it for her tonight when she comes to stay.
So playing while enjoying a coffee and sharing on here.
Yum.

1 Like

Sounds exciting. Slow start can be good.

1 Like

@jase.almond yes. Im starting to realise I need to just not over think and enjoy each little step.
He is lovely and its nice getting to know him x

3 Likes

@The_Little_Ladybird I used to be a seriously bad overthinker! I’d constantly be doing it, it’s so hard to get out of that mindset. Or at least it was for me. Try not to over think too much and just enjoy each day as it comes and make the most of just getting to know each other like you say :wink:

1 Like

About 15/10 as OH is not in the mood going to make the most of a free house tomorrow.

4 Likes

Lol yes most of us can overthink.
My lady does. I’m a slow and steady guy.
She wasn’t used to that. Been dating for 6 months. Most open I’ve been since my wife.
Really nice.

1 Like