How long do you give a toy

I can't help too much because my favourite bullet's (Flash usb rechargeable 6 function) been discontinued! I do also really like the silencer, but it's not particularly rabbity- and because of its shape it's more difficult (although not impossible) to use with ears - I have the Adrien Lastic Bruce Cassidly rabbit - which comes with two sets of detachable ears, so I put those on my bullets and voila your very own just the ears. Of course, if you already have a rabbit you're happy with it makes sense that you wouldn't buy another just for the ears though, but I do highly recommend.

I normally give a toy a couple of gos as the first time its not always easy to get it right especially if its very different from what your used to. But if you don't enjoy it or find you aren't using it you can return it.

I can usually tell after the first use if a toy's not going to be for me i won't give up on it straight away i'll always give it 4-5 more tries if it always results in me reaching for a toy i know will get the job done i'll put it away and not touch it again unless fancy giving it another shot

It took me about 3 weeks to get into my suction cup dildo mainly because it was a bit bigger than what I had before

Used the toy a few more times and still nothing. I always thought i needed the shape of the ears in order to orgasm but i was wrong.

using a gspot glass dildo and the rabbit ears for clit stim wasnt enough. I switched the rabbit ears for my greedy girl (using the internal bit on my clit) and that combined with thrusting and twisting the glass dildo made me orgasm in minutes.

eye opening for me as i guess now i know its the deep, strong rumbly vibes im after rather than the shape or size of the toy!

Ok so on my search for a clitoral vibe that i can use during sex, or with a glass dildo i seem to have hit a rough patch. Bullets just dont do it for me as they seem too buzzy. I have tried a clitoral stimulator but that too was buzzy and because it was powered by disposable batteries i dont know if thats what made it weaker or if its just me.

having a look round i now wonder if a love egg would be any good for clitoral stimulation? The best ive found so far for my was using the g spot end of my greedy girl vibe on my clitoris and the deep rumbly vibes worked for me. The only downside being the huge vibrator so its not really usable during sex!

im wondering whether the fsog egg would be any good? Yes its pricey but i have a £29.99 toy to return so the way i see it is that i would only have to pay the remainer!

I have read the reviews and all but one said it was strong and powerful, but the one negative review mentioned it being "buzzy". Thats whats putting me off! I was hoping the fsog egg would be the same strength as the rabbit from the same range, so i could experience the same vibrations just in a different shaped vessel. Of course with it being an egg i could also use it for its intended purpose so it would be like two toys in one!

Has anyone here tried the fsog egg and the greedy girl/happy rabbit 2 vibe so can give a direct comparison on the strength of both? Or has anyone got one of the other love eggs (prefably one without a cabel) who could recommend one that would be good to use either as an egg or as a clitoral stimulator?

I bought the rabbit ears vibrator ages ago because of all the good reviews but I feel exactly the same. It really doesn't do it for me and just leaves me frustrated, but I don't want to give up on it because I really thought I would love it!

slinkykinky wrote:

I bought the rabbit ears vibrator ages ago because of all the good reviews but I feel exactly the same. It really doesn't do it for me and just leaves me frustrated, but I don't want to give up on it because I really thought I would love it!

Glad im not alone! I dont want a refund because i got a free juicer butt plug which i want to keep, so im deciding what to exchange it for and im debating spending a bit more since i would rather have something rechargable unless theres a really powerful battery one!

I thought a love egg would be good because its small enough to use as a clitoral vibe but also can be put in for pleasure while im doing the housework! Two toys in one lol