How long does approval for reviews take

i wrote a review for a product on monday and its still awaiting approval, the other stuff i have reviewed has been approved the next day, not sure whats going on

If you've highlighted an error or problem they may be looking into the problem before publishing.

nah there was no real problem the first tube had a slice in it which i think was done opeing the boxes but i let them know and they replaced it the next day

They might have an increase in reviews being written at the moment in which case it maybe taking slightly longer than normal. As you've said abacus it normally only takes a day however if you've reviewed a couple - one after the other i find this slows the process down slightly.

xxx

Miss teach&nurse wrote:

They might have an increase in reviews being written at the moment in which case it maybe taking slightly longer than normal. As you've said abacus it normally only takes a day however if you've reviewed a couple - one after the other i find this slows the process down slightly.

xxx

thanks ill wait and see what happens then x

mine usually take a couple of days to go through but dont forget how much they have to go through on a daily basis x