Still awaiting approval...

I was wondering if anybody could shed some light....how long it takes for reviews to be put up on the site. i wrote one on the 11th november and its still says waiting approval?! the first one i wrote took 2 weeks. but its nearly been a month and ive not heard anything. and its not like it was a bad review or anything :-S

if it is for a live product it should be up by now, try emailing Alice tomorrow, she should be able to find it and link it to the product

xGGx

If your review reports a fault in the product, they tend to be held back for investigating. I believe I still have one that isn't published due to that.

Same as Chimera. I posted one about a fault with a product and it still hasn't posted after about 6 months.

thanks for the replies :)

hmm it might have been that i said 'we probably recieved a bad batch' but its an honest review.

ill still give her an email tomorrow though, just to see.

thank you again! :)

I can see why they'd want to check if a product review said it didn't work properly, but it makes me wonder how many 'faulty' products there are that we don't know about.

I had review like that too, but it got published in the end, as it was not fault, but design of the toy. I guess just drop them email to see how far they got with the investigation.

Any product can get faulty, I had even Lelo and Zini going faulty on me so I do understand why they want to check, regardless how honest review is, considering that the product may work completely differently when not faulty and it could be one faulty in many working properly.

Butters,notallsweetandinnocent! wrote:

I was wondering if anybody could shed some light....how long it takes for reviews to be put up on the site. i wrote one on the 11th november and its still says waiting approval?! the first one i wrote took 2 weeks. but its nearly been a month and ive not heard anything. and its not like it was a bad review or anything :-S

Hiya - it's usually within 24 hours, or slightly longer if at a weekend or bank holiday.

I'm not quite sure what happened here, but I've found it in the system and it's live now

LoveHoney are usually really good with reviews I've found. I think all of mine have been within 24hours - but I haven't written lots of reviews

okay, thank you Alice :)
and thank you everyone for replying. i was just curious, like i said, my first one took 2 weeks aswell, but anyhu, thank you all again :)

I had one that I reviewed that I got an email back approving it, but I have never seen it on the site or on my homepage and the product isn't on the site either so I guess that's why, its like a ghost review lols