How long does your foreplay last compared to sex?

70/30 foreplay to sex....sex without foreplay just doesn't satisfy

This post is no longer available.

Scoob wrote:

Bigtrak wrote:

Agreed πŸ‘

And another agree

Don't both run into the same thing without fixed boundaries

paulsballs wrote:

Scoob wrote:

Bigtrak wrote:

Agreed πŸ‘

And another agree

Don't both run into the same thing without fixed boundaries

And another agree πŸ‘. I feel like I've cheated her with a "quickie" ( even though o/h enjoys them)

I'm about 90 percent foreplay. I love making my OH in as many ways as possible first

depends on our mood, some times its 10% foreplay 90% sex some times 50-50 and on the odd occasion its 100% foreplay. In the end to us it does not matter as long as we have fun and are both satisfied after.

Friday13 wrote:

I don't really understand the distinction between foreplay and sex. For me, oral sex/using hands/using toys/BDSM is all sex.

+1

Me too! 

I like to see my soon to be wife get turned on when we do foreplay. It makes me want her even more.

I would say it is 50/50 with us.

We have stopped oral due to us expecting twins it makes my soon to be wife feel sick.

Well, since I've had quite a bit of foreplay but never sex, about 11 years?

![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Friday13 wrote:

I don't really understand the distinction between foreplay and sex. For me, oral sex/using hands/using toys/BDSM is all sex.

Unless it is just a quicky, then there is only foreplay by text during the day, building up the tension. Otherwise being in a D/s relationship it can be an hour or two of play, manually or with toys, usually 4 - 5 orgasms for her then I will take my pleasure where, when and for as long as I please. So defining when sex starts and ends with a percentage is difficult.

50/50

25% foreplay 35% sex 40 % clean-up and a cuppa .....no I'm not joking.....

My partner is lovely, wants to do everything right sexually. When we first got together I kind of left it to what he wanted to do, as a form of getting to know him I suppose. It ended up being a bit of a rub here, a squeeze there if you know what I mean and then a 2hr marathon sex session. It was impressive but there was no closeness, no foreplay and I ended up feeling like I was a hole to stick it in which really upset me. He has had a good few relationships in the past so I was confused. We had a conversation about likes and dislikes ect and I quickly realised that he had never really been close to anyone before in that way which actually made me tear up. I explained that I don't need him to get anything right, just to relax, let go and enjoy what he feels. I asked him if he minded if I mixed it up a bit and introduced some toys as I enjoy toys. He thought I meant a bullet vibe and due to him saying he had done toys before I ordered a fair range and brought out the collection. The look on his face was priceless when I started setting up and dressing up lol but although he was nervous he was brilliant in giving most things a try. Much to his surprise he has really enjoyed all of what we have done, I am careful not to overwhelm him though. We are now loving getting to know each others bodies in all sorts of different ways other than penetration alone. Much to my surprise he has come up with some amazing ideas that have turned out really well to so we are both doing things that we have never done. I would say it is 30/70 and building. We are now closer than we have ever been and it has made an amazing difference to our relationship.

Sorry that was longer than I thought

About 30% foreplay 70% sex together, but when we do home swinging it averages around 50-50 including the play between intercourse. That's when the toys get the most use.

80/20 for us

For us, there isn't really a distinction between foreplay and 'sex' and very much count foreplay as a part of sex. In fact, there are often times where we don't end up 'inside' but still very much consider that to be sex. Actually, come to think of it, those sessions can sometimes be the longest and the most fun!!

Probably about 95/5 in favour of foreplay due to me not lasting long!

I also do prefer foreplay

With my current sex partner we do a hell of a lot of foreplay, even uptown 100% occasionally!

Sometimes a real quick rough fuck is warranted which you'd think has no foreplay, except we will have been talking filthy with each other throughout the day/night before so she is wet and I am hard in anticipation, so even no foreplay sessions have a degree of foreplay.

I'd say any where from an 80:20 sex to foreplay ratio to 0:100.

Earl Grey wrote:

...In fact, there are often times where we don't end up 'inside' but still very much consider that to be sex. Actually, come to think of it, those sessions can sometimes be the longest and the most fun!!

Agree so much