How long does your foreplay last compared to sex?

This post is no longer available.

Really depends on the situation. Last night was definitely 80% foreplay some nights it is aboit 30% foreplay

A bit hard to say. Quite often we start off with foreplay which leads quickly to sex but then we go back to more foreplay for ages then sex again.....then possibly anal....then maybe lots of oral, then sex again.....then more foreplay ....pretty much always finish off with anal. A rough guess I'd say maybe 50/50 xx

Scoob wrote:

not tried oral after sex started, would you recommend it?

Definitely. It's incredibly hot and something we do often

Well role playing is nearly all foreplay I suppose. So yes we do a lot of it.and not just when we do roleplays either.

We definitely have more foreplay than sex. 70% foreplay 30% sex

Terri JJ wrote:

A bit hard to say. Quite often we start off with foreplay which leads quickly to sex but then we go back to more foreplay for ages then sex again.....then possibly anal....then maybe lots of oral, then sex again.....then more foreplay ....pretty much always finish off with anal. A rough guess I'd say maybe 50/50 xx

+ 1 this is pretty much what we do too 😊

Ita hard to say foe us. Sometimes it can be 90/10 to sex but thats really only if we are having a quicky.
I more often than not its about 50/50 or leans slightly towards sex than forplay.
But i love it the most when forplay is a good 80% of it lol x

I'd say def more foreplay than sex, well from memory! 65/35 f/s at a guess, this includes oral, toys, ties tease & spanks vs penetration.

Usually more foreplay than sex for us.
Once I've got to the stage of penetrative sex, I don't usually run marathons if you know what I mean (at least not the first time, seconds can be different).
Foreplay makes up for this, and we both really enjoy the foreplay as much as sex anyway. I could happily spend a long time just on foreplay making sure she enjoys herself.
Obviously, if we're just after a quickie then it's all about the sex, bit of a reacharound during, but less foreplay.

We are not huge fans of PIV so it's probably 80% foreplay and 20% sex

I don't really understand the distinction between foreplay and sex. For me, oral sex/using hands/using toys/BDSM is all sex.

definatley 80 foreplay 20 sex

prefer more foreplay, love the long build up. Doesn't happen that way though.. 40/60

Friday13 wrote:

I don't really understand the distinction between foreplay and sex. For me, oral sex/using hands/using toys/BDSM is all sex.

I'd agree with this, it's all part of sex.

Foreplay / Sex 70-80%

Intercourse ( me inside her) 20-30%

i can't last long so tend to make OH cum a few times before I get mine. It works for us, it helps that I really enjoy and get off on pleasuring her.

1percent foreplay

99 percent sex

It doesn't take long to say " brace yourself"