Timing

Hey guys
If you had to answer honestly...how long do your guys last from entry to finishing? I know there's reports of some guys lasting over an hour...seriously?

My last 3 partners have hit 2 minutes max.. And honestly I like it that way

Being honest I have never timed myself. It can vary depending on how sensitive I am and whether she assists or just lies back thinking of England lol

I've found if I go over 10 mins my partner starts getting fed up? She is more of a foreplay gal granted.

Seasidecouple wrote:

I've found if I go over 10 mins my partner starts getting fed up? She is more of a foreplay gal granted.

I would feel the same way. If I was with someone that did last a long time I would definitely need to mix up the positions

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Seasidecouple wrote:

I would feel the same way. If I was with someone that did last a long time I would definitely need to mix up the positions

Do you ever crave a longer session?

On average I'm being told between 10 & 20 mins pending on the amount of foreplay involved.

luvved up cupple wrote:

On average I'm being told between 10 & 20 mins pending on the amount of foreplay involved.

This is true...and depends on if it's bareback or covered

Seasidecouple wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Seasidecouple wrote:

I wouldn't mind a bit longer, maybe 5 mins would be nice. I think i'm more like your partner though and a foreplay kinda girl

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Seasidecouple wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Seasidecouple wrote:

I wouldn't mind a bit longer, maybe 5 mins would be nice. I think i'm more like your partner though and a foreplay kinda girl

At least this proves she's not making it up as there's you who's just like her!

My partner lasts around 20-30 minutes. I'm happy with that, although it was very tiring in the beginning of our relationship when having sex 5 times a day!

NatandTom wrote:

My partner lasts around 20-30 minutes. I'm happy with that, although it was very tiring in the beginning of our relationship when having sex 5 times a day!

5 times a week now?!

I don't get why we'd have to be happy with two minutes. When my oh doesn't last long enough, I feel like what we did was only for his pleasure and that I got nothing in return

mamz wrote:

I don't get why we'd have to be happy with two minutes. When my oh doesn't last long enough, I feel like what we did was only for his pleasure and that I got nothing in return

What kinda time are you looking for mamz?

I personally believe that men can't help it. They would probably choose to do it for longer the majority of the time if they could. Of course I'm not a man, I'm just guessing :)

What's everyone's ideal time?

+1 VK

I also believe that if a man comes early he just couldn't help it, and might even be embaressed about it and feel less like "a man". Then it wont help his sexual confidence if his partner isn't happy.

I just have to add, I don't mean the woman should lie about being pleased and happy about the performance, just that we shouldn't be too critial :)

Nobody feels like they've not benefit from it while the guy has when it's over in 2 minutes?

I personally get frustrated if I feel I have not enjoyed myself as much as my partner did. So, how long do I need? it depends, long enough so I can feel pleasure too..

mamz wrote:

Nobody feels like they've not benefit from it while the guy has when it's over in 2 minutes?

I personally get frustrated if I feel I have not enjoyed myself as much as my partner did.

I see what you mean :) If I dont finish during sex I insist they finish me off with toys x