How long have you left your pubic hair grow?

I’ve got a thick blonde bush that covers my bits completely, husband loves it and wouldn’t ever get rid of it. Hubby is naturally very hairy as well and has got thick dark hair on his. We find each other being very hairy a massive turn on

I’m probably a bit on the OCD side with my pubic hair, especially for a guy. I’ve manscaped since I was 15 when my first girlfriend mentioned how it would be nice to not have a mouthful of hair when rimming me or giving BJ’s and obviously I started shaving ASAP and it was worth it. I probably did that for about 5 years, then got Brazilian waxes religiously for 8 years, and finally had laser hair removal on my balls, butt, crack, sack, entire back and abs about 4 years go. I did leave a little patch and alternate between that or being completely bare. I’d definitely recommend laser hair removal for anyone, and it’s nice just having to do a little touch up shaving on a few areas that still remain. Every woman I’ve ever dated has mentioned how much they like not having to deal with hair when going down on me, how smooth and soft it is and especially not dealing with ass hair when pegging me.

I much prefer to stay well groomed. Balls and butt are clean shaven, then well trimmed up to my chest actually. Gets out of hand if I let it grow.

Until I decided to try waxing once, I’d never messed with it. I just let the bush grow. It never got very long or very thick, so it wasn’t an issue.

Now, I trim. Or rather, my husband trims me. As my girl parts become more like boy parts with testosterone, I wanted it to look bigger…so my husband put a 1/2" guard on a hair clipper and just sheared things down. It worked, and leaves the hair long enough that it doesn’t feel prickly.

1 Like

Not that long, I do like having a nice trim pubic area

1 Like

Long enough to have a plait either side of my penis. About 18" or so.
Looked really cute but got too many comments when playing football in shorts, had to cut them eventually.

7yrs since I stopped waxing bare and i havent been hair free since , i look after my bikini line but i dont touch the fullness of my bush …
best decision I’ve ever made for myself

Six months, we both let it grow from October until March. Then shave in the warmer months.

We like both smooth and hairy states.

1 Like